Fiddleback Flea Market

Hey Shaving! I'm interested (if still available) in the camp knife and would like to get more info on it. Can you tell me the specs on the camp knife, Weight, blade length, handle length, etc.? Also can you post additional pics from different angles? I 'd like to see how the spine looks. Thanks!

WITHDRAWN FOR NOW It's an unused, uncarried HIKING BUDDY, Honduran rosewood over black with white pinstripe, Scandi on 1/8" thick steel, not tapered as I previously thought. Comes with an unworn dark brown Talfuchre sheath only used to store the HB. Looking for a sale (CONUS only, please) at this time, NOW $240 paypal or $230 USPS MO - includes USPS Priority Mail shipping insured. Thanks for looking!

MORE INFO: It's from the 2013 0201 batch, 04 – Hiking Buddy, Honduran Rosewood over black with a white pinstripe, Scandi on 1/8” thick steel. Here's a photo from Andy's sale thread and three of my own: Attached Thumbnails

Last edited:
For sale is my Bow Legged Chopper.

This was Andy's personal piece and was the first Bow Legged Chopper made - see the pics at this thread to confirm:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/654927-Bow-Legged-Chopper

It was cleaned up and resharpened by Andy, sold, then resold to me. Neither I nor the previous owner have used it. It comes with a padded case. The only wear is some patina on the blade flats that is hard to photograph, and a stain on the butt:

SOLD

Thank you!

Last edited:
I hate to do this but I HAVE to generate some money and nothing else has sold for me...Andy is still making awesome knives so I can always score another one.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...ax-Time-Fiddleback-Friday?highlight=lmalterna

1/8" O1 tapered tang. Only used in the kitchen, no sheath yet. paid 310.00 looking for 285.00 delivered CONUS. Light staining on end of knife- garlic, onions and peppers :)

******SOLD********

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
Thanks for responding. I figured that much but you never know unless you ask. You mentioned you had 4 Camp Knives for sales. Can you tell me where I can see pictures of the other 3? I'd like to see what the others look like before finalizing my decision.

Back