Fiddleback Flea Market

Up for sale is a Sapphire Bushnub over black with white pin stripes. Tapered tang, 5/32 thick. I am the second owner, this knife has been used, but well taken care of. I have cleaned it up and oiled it, but it still shows some user/sheath wear. It will include a JouFuu ISP sheath, and a KSF belt sheath. I am asking $235 net Paypal'd includes shipping and insurance.

Please feel free to PM any questions.

No trades on this one as I need the funds or it wouldn't be leaving.

IMG_8240.JPGIMG_8239.JPG IMG_8238.JPG IMG_7929.JPG IMG_7928.JPG

For sale, Fiddleback Forge Shaman. Black canvas micarta w/natural pins. 3/32" A2.
$Sold

Last edited:
Consolidating a few for sale here.

All knives and sheaths are new unless stated. Price in USD and includes shipping from Australia with tracking.

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

2017 0217 12 – Recluse w/ desert ironwood over black liners & lime pinstripes, TT Convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - SOLD
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

2016 0909 18 – Nessmuk w/ rosewood burl over natural liners & lime pinstripes, TT Convex on spalted 1/8” A2 - $270 without sheath, $310 with sheath
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Bear Cub in amazing Ironwood burl. 1/8 A2 steel, natural and lime liners - SOLD
I am the second owner of this knife. It was sold to me as new and I have not used it.
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

2017 0324 05 – Bushcraft Karda w/ desert ironwood over black liners & lime pinstripes, SFT Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - SOLD
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Hi Scotcha

Tried to send you a PM re the Nessmuk, but for some reason the forum wouldn't let me. I'm interested if it's still available

We're in the process of relocating home/shop to Bronson, Fl. and I've figured it best to let a couple favorites find a new home. Both are as new, never carried or used.
Nessmuk Osage, 1/8", O1 steel $300
0DEtoDZ.jpg

06IFtyM.jpg

5nblCJF.jpg

Minimuk Osage, 1/8", A2 steel $275
FY0XzDX.jpg

iiDXpPg.jpg

SeuI4Y9.jpg

For sale

Price includes PayPal fees and USPS priority shipping to US addresses. I will ship internationally only if buyer is willing to pay via PayPal gift and accept responsibility for lost or seized shipment.

I would characterize all of these as between good and great condition. They have all been used and show some minor signs of it, including patina, spots, scuffs and scratches but as you'll see in the pictures, they are hardly noticeable without carefully scrutinizing the knife except for the blemishes noted below.

Click here for pictures.

Take $50 off the total if you buy two knives or $100 off if you buy all three.

Camp Knife - $withdrawn - 3/16 A2, green burlap with black canvas bolsters, R. Lowe dangler; there is a small flat spot of the edge of the butt of the handle

Terrasaur - SOLD///$220 - 3/32 A2, wenge with natural canvas and blue g10 liners, leather sheath; blade length is approximately 4.13 inches, overall length is approximately 8.88 inches, weight is approximately 4.1 ounces.

Esquire - $270 - 5/32 01, blackwood with natural canvas and orange liners, R.Lowe crossdraw sheath; blade length is approximately 2.75 inches, overall length is approximately 6.38 inches, weight is approximately 2.8 ounces; there is small burr on the tip of the blade

Last edited:
Up for sale is a Sapphire Bushnub over black with white pin stripes. Tapered tang, 5/32 thick. I am the second owner, this knife has been used, but well taken care of. I have cleaned it up and oiled it, but it still shows some user/sheath wear. It will include a JouFuu ISP sheath, and a KSF belt sheath. I am asking $235 net Paypal'd includes shipping and insurance.

Please feel free to PM any questions.

No trades on this one as I need the funds or it wouldn't be leaving.

View attachment 728755View attachment 728756 View attachment 728757 View attachment 728759 View attachment 728760
What are the dimensions on the bushnub? What steel?

Any hiking buddys for sale around $200?? Edited to say- I'd pay a bit more for a stainless! Anyone have one or any productions that need a home?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for a good deal on a KE Bushie prefer wood handle. Osage would be sweet. I can buy or I have some trades as well

Had a fist time international buyer flake out on this beauty, so re-listing her for a quick sale!

Ladyfinger (with guard): Crimson micarta w/ black canvas bolsters, 3/32" A2 steel, SFT, convex, like new condition! New: $335 >>> Asking $SPF shipped to your door! If you are a BF Gold member, I'll throw in a W.A. Surls Scrapper (1/8" A2, full-height grind) for another $20 :D!

**I also have a few other non-fiddleback sales here & here**

wamgwsj.jpg

NOdg8Zn.jpg

Last edited:
Back