Fiddleback Flea Market

New and never used BC SR with sweet gum and green pinstripe; 5/32" 01 steel . Tapered tang $300

Bushfinger with Lacewood and yellow pinstripes. SFT 5/32" 01 steel
$225

Blue curly oak hiking buddy. SFT. 1/8" 01 steel. $185
Email me for pics . rcartmell3@yahoo.com

All 3 knives are new and never used .

PM sent on Terrasaur

For sale

Terrasaur - $220 - 3/32 A2, wenge with natural canvas and blue g10 liners, leather sheath; blade length is approximately 4.13 inches, overall length is approximately 8.88 inches, weight is approximately 4.1 ounces.

I have a blac canvas micarta fiddleback forge production hiking buddy for sale. I am the original owner and have never carried it or cut anything with it. never sharpened. comes with sheath, warranty card and sticker no box. I am having trouble uploading pics if you email me joshua.hoche at gmail.com I will send them to you. $1Sold tyd paypal g&s CONUS only.
Only trades considered are northwoods and gec slipjoints

Last edited:
I'll take it.
I have a blac canvas micarta fiddleback forge production hiking buddy for sale. I am the original owner and have never carried it or cut anything with it. never sharpened. comes with sheath, warranty card and sticker no box. I am having trouble uploading pics if you email me joshua.hoche at gmail.com I will send them to you. $150 tyd paypal g&s CONUS only.
Only trades considered are northwoods and gec slipjoints

Fiddlebacks prices to sell. email me for pictures. rcartmell3@yahoo.com
All knives are new and never used or carried.
No trades please.

2016-0708-09 Bushnub 2 with Banksia Alien Pods over natural with lime pinstripes; Tapered atng; 1/8 A2. ($225)

2016-0226-18 KPH with lemon drop jade over black with yellow pinstripes; 3/32" CPM154 stainless. Only one I have seen that is 3/32" and stainless. ($290)

2015-0905-22 Bushcrafter with black ash over natural with Blue pinstripes; SFT; 1/8" 01 steel ($185)

Bushfinger bought from Bladeco: Lacewood over black with yellow pinstripes; SFT; 01 5/32" ($200)

BC senior with Sweet gum; toxic green pinstripe; tapered tang; 01 steel ($285)

Last edited:
First up is a new Camp Muk, 3/16" A2 TT with natural micarta over natural liners and orange pinstripes. Comes with the sheath shown (firesteel loop has been removed).

Asking $SPF shipped to the US (PayPal G&S)

Second is a used Jarrett Fleming Kestrel (3.5" blade, 7 7/8" overall). Ironwood bolster with OD micarta, natural liners and white pinstripe. 3/32 CPM154 hollow grind with a sweet taper. Comes with the sheath shown.

Asking $SOLD shipped to the US (PayPal G&S).

Last edited:
Back