Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.
Just so it's official for them folks that missed this coin...
I'LL TAKE IT!
Jarrett Fleming Kestrel - $200 - CPM 154 Stainless steel. Convex Grind. Tapered Tang. Slightly over 1/8" stock thickness. Bolster is Shadetree drunken coffee bag. Main handle is shadetree tangerine. Natural liners and orange pinstripes. Mosaic pins. Has been carried and field sharpened. The edge bevel is a little uneven from field sharpening. Some scratches are present on the blade. The light tan sheath comes with the knife, but is not very fancy. ISP jou fuu leather sheath available for add on with the price of the knife (add $25). Shown in some of the pictures for comparison. Very comfortable in hand. Carried and used, but well cared for. This knife was 300$ new without sheath.
Fiddleback Forge Nessmuk: [300$] [Add $40 for sheath]- 3/32" Blade Stock. A2 steel. Natural micarta bolster. Shadetree Sapphire Blue handle. 1/8" natural micarta liners and pins. Comes with Patriot Leather Gettysburg sheath that was custom/handmade exactly for this knife. Add $40 to the cost of the knife to include the sheath ( I paid 85$ for the sheath separately from the knife). This knife is ultra thin and would be a great skinner. Lightly used, lightly carried. There are a few scuffs on the sheath. The knife was lightly touched up on a ceramic ultra fine stone.
Fiddleback Forge Hiking Buddy: 195$ (Add 25$ for joufuu ISP sheath). Knife was 330$ new. Sheath was 75$ new. Has been used and carried extensively. 3/32" blade stock, A2 tool steel. Ultra thin like a laser. Natural micarta bolster, shadetree cevergreen burlap handle. Natural pins and liners. Blade has scratches and patina, but has been well cared for and has lots of life left. Sheath has been carried and used.
pm or email me if interested. More pics available, just let me know.
johnson DOT rym AT gmail DOT com
SOLD TO Varga49
Brand new Bear Claw Bushcrafter with a large handle and the "Bear Claw" blade shape. This model has a tapered 3/16" O1 steel blade with tapered full-tang construction. The handle is outfitted with curly oak scales natural Micarta liners and lime pinstripes. $300 View attachment 731439 View attachment 731440 View attachment 731441
View attachment 731442
Updated and moved....
For salFiddlebacks prices to sell. email me for pictures. [email protected]
All knives are new and never used or carried.
No trades please. CONUS
1. 2016-0708-09 Bushnub 2 with Banksia Alien Pods over natural with lime pinstripes; Tapered atng; 1/8 A2. ($225)
2. 2015-0227-09 Bushnub 1 with OD green Bolsers over doublemint jade G10; Mosaic pin; SFT; convex on 1/8" spalted 01 steel ($225)
3. Hunter with professor In The Blender over natural with Pink pinstripe. Only Fiddleback I have seen with a pink pinstripe.; SFT 5/32" 01 steel ($250)
4. 2015-0731-23 Arete with Doublemint jade G10 over black with lime pinstripe; Trinity pinout; SFT; convex on 1/8" spalted A2 steel ($225)
5. 2015-0911-27 Camp nessmuk with Eucalyptus over natural with Blue pinstripe; tapered yang; 3/16 01 steel ($295)
6. 2015-0905-22 Bushcrafter with black ash over natural with Blue pinstripes; SFT; 1/8" 01 steel ($185)
7. 2014-0905-11 Bushcrafter with python camo micarta; line pinstripes; 1/8 01 steel; SFT ($195)
8. Bushfinger bought from Bladeco: Lacewood over black with yellow pinstripes; SFT; 01 5/32" ($200)
9. BC senior with Sweet gum; toxic green pinstripe; tapered tang; 01 steel ($285)
10. BC Jr with curly ash over natural and Blue pinstripe; Tapered tang; 1/8" 01 steel ($200)
11. 2014-1205-19 Kephart with Doublemint jade G10 over black with Lime pinstripe; SFT; convex on 5/32" CPM 154 STAINLESS STEEL. ($300)
RICE DROP $sold0 - SHIPPED
PRICE DROP $ SOLD
PM sent on the Nessmuk
Hey everyone, I'm wondering if Fiddleback has handmades in stainless steel. I would love one for my uses here in the muggy humid south.
Aside from that,
On the hunt for a 3 inch blade, 1/8" thickness, coffee burlap or brown canvas! Thanks~
Bumping post #12422
Price dropping the Kestrel to $SOLD and including the ISP sheath for free now.
Dropping the nessmuk to $275 and the sheath to $30.
Dropping the hiking buddy to SOLD and including the ISP sheath for free.
Please reach out to me : johnson DOT rym AT gmail DOT com if you have questions or would like some pictures with more details.
An amazing Osprey Knife & Tool Apache. Very regretful sale. I'm limiting myself to small blades as the larger ones never get carried.
Shipping from Australia with tracking included in the price ( Delivery usually takes 5-7 business days to the US).
Osprey Knife & Tool Apache, Ivory G10 Bolster. Green racing Pinstripes and unknown burlwood handle.
Steel - 1/8 CPM154 OAL - 8 6/8", Blade Length - 4 1/8" Asking - SOLD
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Thanks for looking.
Bumped to new ad on 09/15/17.
Black Ash Burl with natural and thin blue liners,
new patriot leather sheath
$265 paypal FF or add fees,shipping in CONUS included
DSC00701 by , on Flickr
DSC00700 by , on Flickr
Prices updated on Prod. Recluse, Bushfinger w/ sheath, and Maverick.
Rare hidden-tang guardless Bear Cub in 1/8” A2 in black micarta with a mosaic pin. Leather sheath shown is incuded.
This knife is from the 2017 Blade Show. It caught my eye because Andy has made very few hidden tang knives. I am letting this one go because I prefer more curved handles on this size knife. Used once for food prep, but still excellent condition with no patina.
Price: $SOLD via PM includes domestic shipping and Paypal fees
Thanks for looking!
^^The Hidden Tang Bear Cub is SOLD via PM. Having trouble editing my ad post.