Fiddleback Flea Market

Only selling because I need to pay for other things. Not interested in trades, but may consider something along the lines of: Recluse w/ Blackwood, Bushfinger with natural (or oatmeal) bolsters/ivory micarta handles.

2016 1216 11 Bush Hermit w/ box elder burl over natural liners & orange pinstripes, TT
Convex on spalted 1/8" A2

Awesome model and feels great in the hand- the darker part of the burl matches pretty well and gives the impression of a bolster. Great spalting as well. Previous owner lightly used it, but you cannot tell- I can find no marks and is still super sharp.

Price: $285>> SOLD shipped. Thanks!

IMG_7890.JPG
IMG_7891.JPG
IMG_7892.JPG
IMG_7893.JPG

Last edited:
I'll be pleased to take the 2016 1216 11 Bush Hermit w/ box elder burl over natural liners & orange pinstripes, TT
Convex on spalted 1/8" A2 for $285 paypal shipped. Please PM me your payment information. Thanks!

Payment sent this at 9 this morning, 15 sept.

Last edited:
For Sale: Bolstered Oreo Esquire

IMG_8169.jpg~original

tN8zjOv.jpg

DqHLCxl.jpg

Esquire, 1/8" SFT, Oreo over thick natural liners, swedged, bolsters.
First owner, lightly used, some patina: $258

Sgian Dubh
, 1/8" SFT, Navy Blue over thick natural liners, bolsters.
2nd owner, more signs of use (couple little 'bings' in the handle end), patina.
[SOLD]

Diomedes Baron APS Sheath
, original cut (slightly slimmer and deeper than the current iteration), russet.
Small shallow divot cut out of top lip: $25 if purchased with one of the above knives, $40 if purchased alone.
[SOLD]

Payment by PayPal; USPS Priority Shipping within the US included in the price. Let me know if you have any questions or would like specific pictures. Thanks for looking!

More images:
3s3JZ6M.jpg

MmqaNYL.jpg

cDTgwGi.jpg

0PXmR3W.jpg

EsubacK.jpg

pl6M1Fm.jpg

~ P.

Last edited:
For Sale: two Bolstered Shadetree Beauties, plus a Baron APS sheath

tN8zjOv.jpg

DqHLCxl.jpg

Esquire, 1/8" SFT, Oreo over thick natural liners, swedged, bolsters.
First owner, lightly used, some patina: $258

Sgian Dubh
, 1/8" SFT, Navy Blue over thick natural liners, bolsters.
2nd owner, more signs of use (couple little 'bings' in the handle eld), patina: $170

rJhJAkR.jpg

omLuDu7.jpg

Diomedes Baron APS Sheath
, original cut (slightly slimmer and deeper than the current iteration), russet.
Small shallow divot cut out of top lip: $25 if purchased with one of the above knives, $40 if purchased alone.

Payment by PayPal; USPS Priority Shipping within the US included in the price. Let me know if you have any questions or would like specific pictures. Thanks for looking!

More images:
3s3JZ6M.jpg

MmqaNYL.jpg

cDTgwGi.jpg

0PXmR3W.jpg

XDJ52fi.jpg

HowEiii.jpg

EsubacK.jpg

eSILKwo.jpg

pl6M1Fm.jpg

CVFm6kM.jpg

tNG9Ike.jpg

~ P.

I’ll take that Baron sheath!

Good Morning, Imalterna
I'd like to take the Hiking Buddy posted in #13789 (Hiking Buddy - 1/8" A2 high grind TT Curly Ash with a tinge of red highlights. I have used in the kitchen so just the start of patina) for $250.00 paypal. Please PM me your payment information. Thanks!
John AKA w.t. anderson on Bladeforums

WTB anything (Fiddleback) with Osage Orange , prefer something in 3 to 4 inch blade. Sheath a plus but will consider all . Thanks.

Looking to pass on my LadyFinger with yellow burlap and black liners and tapered tang! I’ve done some food prep with it and some lite carving and other then that it’s been eye candy in my safe! Looking for 315 shipped USA and PayPal friends or add 4% for fees! If anyone needs more pics or has any ?’s let me know!
771B4BE9-B515-4AC1-BD4B-7231AAC89721.jpeg
B15AF783-85A9-4726-964C-5568D9C68187.jpeg
FDB18F7D-2A75-48F2-9CE7-E32C2BE3F0FB.jpeg

Last edited:
3 lovely ladies up for sale. All sold!

1: Fiddleback Forge Arete - SOLD

2: Fiddleback Forge midtech kephart – handled - SOLD

3: Fiddleback Forge Bushfinger - SOLD

Last edited:
3 lovely ladies up for sale. Paypal goods and services. I'll cover the fee. Post here or message.
2: Fiddleback Forge midtech kephart – handled - $200
Clean and gorgeous
1/8th S35VN blade
8.5” overall. 4” blade
This is the midtech blade with the custom handles
looks like coffee micarta and blue G10 over tan liners
~Gorgeous, gigantic matching firesteel included
~zip up pouch included

42911929060_bddb02ff81_z.jpg

I'll take it
2: Fiddleback Forge midtech kephart – handled - $200
Clean and gorgeous
1/8th S35VN blade
8.5” overall. 4” blade

PM your PAYPAL.....Thank you.

Post 13828 drop to 300 shipped on the Lady! Also I have a leather belt sheath I’ll throw in!

Last edited:
Old School Bow Legged Joe, 1/8” O1, commando natural micarta with kydex neck sheath. This one has been used and loved, but isn’t seeing enough use, so I’d like to pass it on. Asking $SOLD shipped.

View attachment 987203

Last edited:
Back