Fiddleback Flea Market

I am going to probably regret doing this but...

I am putting up for sale here one of the best looking Mamushi's I have ever seen. I am the original owner. It has hybrid black ash burl over natural w/ orange accent liner and natural pin out and TT 3/32" CPM154. The taper on this knife is wicked. I think that I carried this once of twice but never cut anything with it that I can remember. The wood on this knife is stunning. I am asking $310 SOLD through paypal. That covers shipping and paypal fees.

uzGeSqX.jpg

RBIu97H.jpg

SwKJTWJ.jpg

Last edited:
I am going to probably regret doing this but...

I am putting up for sale here one of the best looking Mamushi's I have ever seen. I am the original owner. It has hybrid black ash burl over natural w/ orange accent liner and natural pin out and TT 3/32" CPM154. The taper on this knife is wicked. I think that I carried this once of twice but never cut anything with it that I can remember. The wood on this knife is stunning. I am asking $330 through paypal. That covers shipping and paypal fees.

uzGeSqX.jpg

RBIu97H.jpg

SwKJTWJ.jpg
PM’d you.

I had purchased two Handymen in the recent group buy and letting this beautiful Osage one go.

The knife is new, never carried or cut anything.

Price includes shipping from Australia with tracking and Insurance. Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.

Steel: 3/32” (Mill finish) CPM154 SFT w/ Fiddle texture
Osage over natural liners & white pinstripes

No trades please.

Asking SOLD
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:
Looking to sell my used, but still in good condition bushnub.
Black Ash Burl, blue and brown liners. A2 steel. Showing a little patina on the blade, but otherwise in great shape.
I'm selling with the Patriot leather sheath I had made for it. Really great quality.
$200 shipped to the continental US for the package. Reasonable offers considered.
Zg9Lkhx.jpg

veC4pw6.jpg

P9vDBN3.jpg

pJ26JGe.jpg

Thanks!

——Price Drop—

Last edited:
FF Three Finger Karda SOLD

Beautiful Three Finger Karda in Desert Ironwood with natural liners and white pinstripes. Tapered tang, spalted A2 steel, convex blade. OAL 6 1/2" Blade 2 5/8". Black leather belt sheath. New, never used.

Look at that wood color and grain! Nice even spalting on steel.
6rOa63Rh.jpg

gHZGHWfh.jpg

EQC3MSgh.jpg

BDNtfWZh.jpg

$350
$300 Shipped in US
PayPal only
No trades

Price drop
$280 I can throw in a hand full of stainless steel lanyard beads. This price covers shipping and paypal fees. I won't drop the price again. Truly beautiful Karda!

Can post a pic of sheath if needed.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Handyman - $280 300

3/32" A2, osage handle with natural canvas micarta liners and blue G10 pinstripes;
Knife has been used, polished and carefully sharpened and stropped. There are probably some minor signs of use, including patina, spots, scuffs and scratches if you really scrutinize the knife, but as you can see in the pictures, they are hardly noticeable. Sharp Shooter Insider large pocket sheath with magnetic retention is included.

Last edited:
Looking to sell my used, but still in good condition bushnub.
Black Ash Burl, blue and brown liners. A2 steel. Showing a little patina on the blade, but otherwise in great shape.
I'm selling with the Patriot leather sheath I had made for it. Really great quality.
$300 shipped to the continental US for the package. Reasonable offers considered.

Price lowered, but please feel free to make an offer.

FF Three Finger Karda

Beautiful Three Finger Karda in Desert Ironwood with natural liners and white pinstripes. Tapered tang, spalted A2 steel, convex blade. OAL 6 1/2" Blade 2 5/8". Black leather belt sheath. New, never used.

Look at that wood color and grain! Nice even spalting on steel.
6rOa63Rh.jpg

gHZGHWfh.jpg

EQC3MSgh.jpg

BDNtfWZh.jpg

$350
$300 Shipped in US
PayPal only
No trades

Price drop
$280 I can throw in a hand full of stainless steel lanyard beads. This price covers shipping and paypal fees. I won't drop the price again. Truly beautiful Karda!

Can post a pic of sheath if needed.
Thanks for looking.

Three Finger Karda-

Friday price drop! You know you want it.

All prices shipped US, international ok but extra. Paypal or postal money order.

(right to left)
Fiddleback Pro Hiking Buddy with Morrison kydex
$145.00

Fiddleback Monarch 1/8" SFT with Diomedes sheath
$traded

Cohutta Shiloh, 3/32" TT A2 with Russell's sheath
$sold

Winston #69, 5/32" D2, with sheath
$195.00

Last edited:
All prices shipped US, international ok but extra. Paypal or postal money order.

(right to left)
Fiddleback Pro Hiking Buddy with Morrison kydex
$145.00

Fiddleback Monarch 1/8" SFT with Diomedes sheath
$275.00

Cohutta Shiloh, 3/32" TT A2 with Russell's sheath
$275.00

Winston #69, 5/32" D2, with sheath
$195.00

What is the blade length of the Shiloh

Back