Fiddleback Flea Market

For Sale: Fletcher 24/7 in .101” thick CPM 154 with file-worked tapered tang and Burlatex Periwinkle Blue burlap micarta over white liners & pin. Includes maker’s original kydex sheath.

Specs:
Blade: 3.750"
Handle 3.000"
OAL: 6.750"
Weight: 2.92 oz.

Price: $SOLD to @Sprycel803 with kydex sheath only. Price includes Paypal fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping.

**Optional extra: Diomedes leather pocket sheath (shown below) is available to the knife buyer for $SOLD more. Note: This sheath also fits the OK&T Tusk for sale below.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Last edited:
For Sale: Osprey Knife & Tool Tusk in .101” thick CPM 154 with tapered tang and sandblasted black G10 over white liners & pin. No sheath included.

Specs:
Blade: 2.325"
Handle 3.760"
OAL: 6.085"
Weight: 2.96 oz.

Price: $SOLD includes Paypal fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Last edited:
Looking to sell my used, but still in good condition bushnub.
Black Ash Burl, blue and brown liners. A2 steel. Showing a little patina on the blade, but otherwise in great shape.
I'm selling with the Patriot leather sheath I had made for it. Really great quality.
$200 shipped to the continental US for the package. Reasonable offers considered.
Zg9Lkhx.jpg

veC4pw6.jpg

P9vDBN3.jpg

pJ26JGe.jpg

Thanks!

——Price Drop—
I dropped the price one final time. This is the lowest I’ll go.

Any nice Tobbogans out there? I know there's a few out at dealers but nothing that's really speaking to me. It's a model I've been wanting for quite some time

It's been a little while since I've tried keeping up with these forums. Just too much other stuff in life that takes precedence – mainly young kids. I don't remember the original prices on these, but I'm going to try my best.

The Dyed Maple Burl Hiking Buddy is used. Everything else is new and unused, except for maybe cutting a piece of paper to test sharpness. The tip on the Kephart (light blue burlap) broke off when the knife was shipped to me last year. Don't know how it happened. It's just the tiniest part on the tip. I can't get any pictures of it that are remotely focused. Mr. Roy said it's really no biggie to fix if you send it into his shop. Last I remember, he said his shop will regrind it free of charge. All prices include shipping within US. International add $45. If one person buys all the knives, I'll include a Badger Claw Leatherworks 12-knife roll bag ($100 value). The Surls Huntsman is not for sale.

1. Used Hiking Buddy (Maple Burl) come with Rick Lowe custom sheath – $250...$225
  2. New Hiking Buddy (Blue Burlap Micarta) – $250...$225
  3. New Kephart (Sapphire Burlap Micarta) – $300...$275
  4. New KPH (Box Elder Burl) – $OLD
ihTstHQ.jpg
tLxsxb0.jpg
AwXnfpL.jpg
bdXgSAf.jpg

Last edited:
Hiking Buddy in Osage with Blue Liners and Natural Pins
1/8" A2 SFT
I've opened a few letters with it. Maybe a handful of strokes on the strop with green compound. Looks like new.
Asking *SOLD*
I'll cover the PayPal fees and USPS Priority (ConUS)

Attachments

• right.JPG
    right.JPG
    284 KB · Views: 65
  • left.JPG
    left.JPG
    302.8 KB · Views: 64
  • bladeright.JPG
    bladeright.JPG
    272.6 KB · Views: 63
  • bladeleft.JPG
    bladeleft.JPG
    314 KB · Views: 63
  • spinetop.JPG
    spinetop.JPG
    217.9 KB · Views: 62
  • spinebottom.JPG
    spinebottom.JPG
    248.8 KB · Views: 63
  • tail.JPG
    tail.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 64
  • front.JPG
    front.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Shaman in Desert Ironwood Commando style with Natural Pins
Very nicely figured wood - with a beautiful semi-gloss luster
1/8" A2 SFT
As new, never used or carried
Asking $175
I'll cover the PayPal fees and USPS Priority (ConUS)

Attachments

• scalesright.JPG
    scalesright.JPG
    288.7 KB · Views: 65
  • scalesleft.JPG
    scalesleft.JPG
    281.4 KB · Views: 62
  • bladeright.JPG
    bladeright.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 62
  • bladeleft.JPG
    bladeleft.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 60
  • spine.JPG
    spine.JPG
    223.3 KB · Views: 63
anyone want a like new pack to put your Fiddlebacks in? This is my son's pack and has never been taken out of the house. $95.00 shipped net me paypal or money order.

Who wants something fun?!?!

Grange Park Kiwi - SOLD! Thank you, Varga!
lLKxbaP.jpg

5sSNQhT.jpg

Knife was bought directly from Kyle and has been used to cut open the tape on packaging/opening mail a few times. It does not have a sheath, so it has not been carried. Dyed Box Elder Burl over Natural Liners and Lime Pinstripes, 3/32" A2 steel with a Skeletonized Full Tang. This knife is little. 4 1/2" overall length with a 2" blade length. Original edge has not been sharpened or stropped. I love how this little knife fits my hand. It is like a badass X-acto knife; it really turns your finger tip into a laser.

Here's the original sales thread: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-3-24-2017.1480394/#post-17032244

$78 shipped PP G&S or open to trades.

I like traditional folders and thin-stock fixed blades. I'm looking to get into leather bending, so tools, consumables, and leather will be considered. I still need a sheath for my OK/T Warthog and Rustic Wrapped Minimuk, too.

Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Last edited:
Camp Nessie - $279
Just in time for Hunting Season

536996AE-13DB-4539-9AD6-E60D9F5925D5.jpeg

D9B3F158-E11B-439B-8C6F-B5A9A046D8E4.jpeg FE75CF5E-C6A9-4AE6-90D8-A6EEA8FAC02A.jpeg 7CBEA7A4-CFE5-41D0-A752-A473AA01686D.jpeg 3CF05C1B-3EEC-40C3-99B4-BF7E90811CC9.jpeg

Blade: 4.25
OAL: 9.5
Stock: A2 @ .154”
Handle: Natural/Orange Burlap Micarta; Orange Liners; Tapered Tang
Never used, carried or sharpened.
No sheath
PayPal Friends & Family please
Thanx for looking & happy Hunting!

Last edited:
Back