Fiddleback Flea Market

Surls and Osprey Knife & Tool up for sale. Hate to see either of these go, but I have several others this size that are users and these have not found it into the rotation.
Surls Shortmuk. Emerald Burlap black bolster and liners & a mosaic pin, 1/8" O1. 3" blade, 7" overall length. New condition- never used.
Price: $200>> SOLD shipped. Regular paypal or MO.

OKT Trailhand. 3/32" CPM154 Tapered Tang. 3 1/4" blade, 7 1/4" overall length. Fantastic carbon fiber handles over blue w/ white liners. This one feels awesome in the hand! Black JouFuu sheath with matching blue stitching included. New- never used.
Price: $300>> DROP to $260 shipped. Regular paypal or MO.
IMG_8082.JPG
IMG_8085.JPG
IMG_8088.JPG
IMG_8089.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8083.JPG
    IMG_8083.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Looking to sell my used, but still in good condition bushnub.
Black Ash Burl, blue and brown liners. A2 steel. Showing a little patina on the blade, but otherwise in great shape.
I'm selling with the Patriot leather sheath I had made for it. Really great quality.
$275 shipped to the continental US for the package. Reasonable offers considered.

Thanks!

——Price Drop—

Price dropped again. I want this off to someone who will use it.

Looking to sell my used, but still in good condition bushnub.
Black Ash Burl, blue and brown liners. A2 steel. Showing a little patina on the blade, but otherwise in great shape.
I'm selling with the Patriot leather sheath I had made for it. Really great quality.
$250 shipped to the continental US for the package. Reasonable offers considered.
Zg9Lkhx.jpg

veC4pw6.jpg

P9vDBN3.jpg

pJ26JGe.jpg

Thanks!

——Price Drop—

Dropped again...

Surls and Osprey Knife & Tool up for sale. Hate to see either of these go, but I have several others this size that are users and these have not found it into the rotation.
Surls Shortmuk. Emerald Burlap black bolster and liners & a mosaic pin, 1/8" O1. 3" blade, 7" overall length. New condition- never used.
Price: $200>> SOLD shipped. Regular paypal or MO.

OKT Trailhand. 3/32" CPM154 Tapered Tang. 3 1/4" blade, 7 1/4" overall length. Fantastic carbon fiber handles over blue w/ white liners. This one feels awesome in the hand! Black JouFuu sheath with matching blue stitching included. New- never used.
Price: $300>> DROP to $280 shipped. Regular paypal or MO.
View attachment 990575
View attachment 990580
View attachment 990582
View attachment 990583
Really interested in that Trailhand. Thing is gorgeous! I know I sound dumb but is $280 your bottom line?

No trades at this time please. Prices include PayPal Fees and USPS shipping. CONUS Only.

Edit: These are pretty much $25 off the standard new price so that ought to be a good deal. Still though, I'll be open to entertaining reasonable offers (PayPal F&F to be considered at these lower prices).

Cumming Bladeworks Utility SPF
Black Canvas Micarta, AEB-L .118″, Blade length 2 1/4″, OAL 5 3/8″, leather sheath
New and unused. $100 --> $75 --> $60
CBW Utility .117.jpg

Cumming Bladeworks Dress Necker SOLD
Brown/Black Canvas Micarta, AEB-L in super thin 5/128" :D (.04 actual with digital calipers), Blade length 2″, OAL 4 1/8″, leather sheath.
New and unused. $50
CBW Dress Necker .04.jpg

Next to a 3/32" Fiddleback
CBW Dress Necker Spine.jpg

Last edited:
Up for grabs

New & Unused
Prices includes shipping & PayPal
KPH w/ dyed curly koa over black liners & white pinstripes, TT 5/32" A2 -$415

First "ill take it" wins
2v2JjUofMxurAoi.jpg

2v2JjUv2vxurAoi.jpg

Epic knife!!
Do the same layup to an Elf slip in a few mosaic pins and you have yourself a sale -:)

Fiddleback custom Duke for sale. New never used. Blade 3/16 with tapered tang. Includes custom diomides leather sheath with dangler. $SPF shipped lower 48. PayPal add 4%. Email for pics wespmoore@gmail.

Last edited:
Fiddleback custom Duke for sale. New never used. Blade 3/16 with tapered tang. Includes custom diomides leather sheath with dangler. $400 shipped lower 48. PayPal add 3%. Email for pics wespmoore@gmail.
E-mail sent to you.

Edit add: I’ll take it as per our e-mail discussion. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Post 13828 drop to 250 shipped on the Lady! Also I have a leather belt sheath I’ll throw in!

Back