closed
thumbnail-Full-Size-Render-3.jpg

thumbnail-Full-Size-Render-1.jpg

thumbnail-Full-Size-Render.jpg

bstCHyh

p1yP4kp

Last edited:
Handyman - $250 275

3/32" A2, osage handle with natural canvas micarta liners and blue G10 pinstripes; Knife has been used, polished and carefully sharpened and stropped. There are probably some minor signs of use, including patina, spots, scuffs and scratches if you really scrutinize the knife, but as you can see in the pictures, they are hardly noticeable. Sharp Shooter Insider large pocket sheath with magnetic retention is included.

Last edited:
Price drops and holiday deals on three Fiddleback Forge Ladyfingers. All are new, unused, and uncarried. Prices include USPS Priority CONUS shipping and PayPal fees. First "I'll take it" here followed by PP payment. No trade offers, please. Please reply via BF PM or directly to: jrn5070 at gmail dot com.

1. Fiddleback Forge Old School Ladyfinger / A2 / 4” blade / .125” thick / 8.875” OAL / Cherry Bomb Burlap Micarta handle with Black Micarta inset / KSF supplied leather sheath (This OS Ladyfinger has a slightly longer than usual handle and is the most comfortable I've ever held.) $325

2. Fiddleback Forge Ladyfinger / A2 / 4” blade / .125” thick / 8.875” OAL / Brown Burlap Micarta handle with natural and green liners / no sheath. $250

3. Fiddleback Forge Ladyfinger / PE / A2 / 4.125” blade / .125” thick / 8.50” OAL / Desert Ironwood with natural and blue liners / custom RLO leather sheath. $300

FF LF x 3.1.jpg

FF LF x 3.2.jpg

FF LF x 3.3.jpg

Cohutta Chipmunk in Ironwood, black liners, orange pinstripe, 3/32” A2, TT. Blade is 3 1/4”, OAL is 7”. This has been lightly used around the house (kitchen mostly) and stropped. A sweet little knife with a really nice taper. Very light in hand. Comes with the sheath shown. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Last edited:
One more price drop for this classic . . .

Fiddleback Forge Old School Hunter w/Heber sheath
$OLD
5/32" O1 steel, coffeebag burlap micarta with orange and black liners
Thicker handle than Andy makes today, it feels great in hand. Actually feels so great this is the second time I've owned it. Unfortunately, Christmas shopping means I need to free up some funds so this one is on the block again. This has been used lightly and cleaned up nicely. It has Andys old tang stamp and "Fiddleback" along the spine. Great user or collector's piece IMHO!
3vqfIe9.jpg
fw3lrbi.jpg
xrXgfcG.jpg
j0dn42R.jpg
PonDCPe.jpg
irS8yfu.jpg
yP6gSRX.jpg
hSB2fgt.jpg
8axPHCC.jpg

Last edited:
Thinning the herd a bit, trying to fund a new toy. Prices include shipping CONUS.

1. Circa 2014 Nessmuk, (one of the first Fiddlebacks I bought) NEW. Never has seen the marketplace, bought it before released. One of the best spalted O1 Nessmuks I have seen. ⅛” O-1 with tapered tang and ironwood burl over black liners with white pinstripes. $350

2. Hiking buddy with natural canvas bolsters and clear box elder burl over natural liners convex ground on ⅛” A2 SFT circa 2016, also, never hit the market. $300

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Thinning the herd a bit, trying to fund a new toy. Prices include shipping CONUS.

1. Circa 2014 Nessmuk, (one of the first Fiddlebacks I bought) NEW. Never has seen the marketplace, bought it before released. One of the best spalted O1 Nessmuks I have seen. ⅛” O-1 with tapered tang and ironwood burl over black liners with white pinstripes. $350

2. Hiking buddy with natural canvas bolsters and clear box elder burl over natural liners convex ground on ⅛” A2 SFT circa 2016, also, never hit the market.

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

I am in need of an interesting bolstered HB, I'll take it.

Back