Fiddleback Flea Market

Price drop on the Cohuttas in post #14026 ($SOLD) and #14051 ($SOLD). Great prices on some great blades. If you’ve wanted to own a Cohutta, here’s your chance. You’d be hard pressed to find a better knife at a better price.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. It’s Been forever!
I am in the market for a very specific fiddleback.
WTB
Sneaky Pete with evergreen burlap and black bolster
Please message me if you have one
Blessings

Spent too much on knives last month and need to recoup some funds to stay out of the dog house!!!

Up for grabs is a one of a kind stainless and clipped Handyman. 0.11” CPM-154 Fiddle textured , ironwood over black liners and lime pinstripes. This was used in the kitchen a couple of times, but that’s it. Asking $SOLD shipped to the US.

Last edited:
WTB - production pukko; user or new is A-OK! If you have one and are interested in selling, hit me up!

I'm sick, I need to pick up some medicine before the pharmacy closes for the night so I am going to put a couple of things up that hopefully will appeal to someone here. Thanks for looking, if you could use either I could really use the help. Babysitting my 4yr old grandson for 40 hrs a week for free for the last 9 months for my oldest daughter after we got rid of her abusive husband, while trying to do my work at the same time, plus being a single dad of an autistic daughter with issues dealing with the boys hitting on her now since she developed and trying to help her sort that out, plus having multiple severe infections and dental surgeries the last year has worn me thin in all ways.

SOLD
20190103_180530.jpg

20190103_180536.jpg

SOLD
20190103_172415.jpg

20190103_173021.jpg

20190103_173848.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sick, I need to pick up some medicine before the pharmacy closes for the night so I am going to put a couple of things up that hopefully will appeal to someone here. Thanks for looking, if you could use either I could really use the help. Babysitting my 4yr old grandson for 40 hrs a week for free for the last 9 months for my oldest daughter after we got rid of her abusive husband, while trying to do my work at the same time, plus being a single dad of an autistic daughter with issues dealing with the boys hitting on her now since she developed and trying to help her sort that out, plus having multiple severe infections and dental surgeries the last year has worn me thin in all ways.

First is my used Diomedes Industries Earl Ambi pocket sheath. It shows wear and love but no tears, cuts, or bad threads or anything like that. Still works as well as ever. They are $90 new and I'm shooting for $40 but in a bind
20190103_180530.jpg

20190103_180536.jpg

Second is a NIB Exotac Fire Rod with a spare rod of the extra long size. This would be $45 0n the Exotac site I'm shooting for $30
The Fire Rod is sold
20190103_172415.jpg

20190103_173021.jpg

20190103_173848.jpg
I'll take the Diomedes sheath Brian

BRAND NEW - NEVER USED OR CARRIED

2016 1014 18 – Camp Muk w/ maple over black liners & orange pinstripes, TT
Convex on spalted 3/16” A2

PAYPAL only $Sold

Last edited:
Back