Fiddleback Flea Market

Handyman & JouFuu sheath.
2017 0210 06 – Handyman w/ natural bolstered sapphire burlap, TT, Convex on spalted 1/8” A2

Here is where I purchased on a Fiddleback Friday: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-2-10-2017.1469410/#post-16912083

Sorry for my crappy pics- I always use natural lighting, but have not been home during the day in some time to take pics. Never used or carried.
Price: $315 shipped! Not interested in trades at the moment. Thanks
20181213_204935.jpg
20181213_205004.jpg
20181213_205029.jpg

For your consideration....Fiddleback Forge Patch - TRADED

1/8" A2 natural micarta bolster with shadetree fiesta scales. I am not the first owner, but the knife is excellent shape. Hair shaving sharp. Sheath included. There are some wear marks on the blade near the tip that I tried to capture. You have to look hard to see them under normal lighting.

TRADED

Also interested in Bush Hermit trade (prefer micarta, shadetree, or burlatex) and I am willing to add cash to trade.

Thanks for looking.
00000IMG_00000_BURST20181217155944697_COVER.jpg 00000IMG_00000_BURST20181217160003984_COVER.jpg
IMG_20181217_160214~2.jpg

Last edited:
C CootShooter
You must be GOLD member or higher in order to sell on bladeforums per their rules.

please upgrade or remove your listing

also linking to ebay is not permitted

thanks

Choppa, I'll take knife #2 : Knife two: Second owner-Bushfinger-Westinghouse ivory Micarta-Black Liners-Natural Pinstripes-1/8” A2 TT-Convex Grind.

per our conversation. Thanks.

Hello everyone. Been forever.
I am in the market for a very specific fiddleback.
WTB
Sneaky Pete with emerald burlap and black bolster
Please message me if you have one
Blessings

Handyman - $250

3/32" A2, osage handle with natural canvas micarta liners and blue G10 pinstripes; Knife has been used, polished and carefully sharpened and stropped. There are probably some minor signs of use, including patina, spots, scuffs and scratches if you really scrutinize the knife, but as you can see in the pictures, they are hardly noticeable. Sharp Shooter Insider large pocket sheath with magnetic retention is included.

crossdraw sheath like new but one stitch came loose. doesn't effect it as it's glued as well. $SPF to Lady1911. Overall length is 5 3/8". Had a Jarrett Fleming Pocket Pal knife in it. Should work for an esquire or other smaller models.

Last edited:
crossdraw sheath like new but one stitch came loose. doesn't effect it as it's glued as well. $45.00 shipped. Overall length is 5 3/8". Had a Jarrett Fleming Pocket Pal knife in it. Should work for an esquire or other smaller models.

I’ll take this, Bob. DM incoming.

WTB custom duke. I would love one with some color, and prefer a blade with Andy’s spalting on it. Please message me.
Thanks
Edit
That was quick! Got one. Thanks Bill.

Last edited:
Hey all, I’m trying to track down a commando scandi 3-4” profile (HB, handyman, KEB, Terrasaur, BF, BH, etc.). If anyone wants to part with theirs, I will definitely work with you on the price!

Thanks

Hi Guys,
Letting this go as I don't need 3 scandis.
Payment via paypal and price includes shipping with tracking and insurance from Australia ( Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery ).
No trades please.
New Kephart recently purchased in the Scandi group buy. Very nice dark Ironwood with natural liners and white pinstripes. Steel is 3/32 Fiddletextured CPM154 - SOLD
There is a very small sort of dint as shown in the pics which is hard to see. Knife came new like that.
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:
Back