Fiddleback Flea Market

Got a couple Surls that have been carried and used but in are great condition, just haven’t had them out of the box in a while. Thought I’d see if anyone else could enjoy them.

Prices include PayPal and shipping in the US50

1) Drifter with Osage over black liners and white pinstripe rawhide/copper wrap flat ground on 1/8” A2 tapered tang and Antiqued finish. This is the first one. SOLD

2) Hornet with Osage over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT. SOLD

Last edited:
Bushfinger & Diomedes dangler - $400

5/32" 01 with bog oak scales, natural canvas and orange G10 liners

Used, sharpened and polished. Edge is a little obtuse and needs sharpening. I tried to capture all noticeable signs of use in photos, including patina, scuffs, scratches and a little spot on one side of the blade.

Price includes PayPal fees and USPS priority shipping to US addresses. I will ship internationally only if buyer is willing to pay via PayPal gift, cover shipping costs greater than USPS small flat rate and accept responsibility for lost or seized shipment.

Fiddleback Bushfinger Diomedes Dangler by kristopher1207, on Flickr

Fiddleback Terrasaur with OD canvas micarta over natural canvas liners and white pinstripes, SFT tang, 3/32" A2 steel

- No sheath.
- New condition.

$290 SOLD

PayPal or postal money order accepted.

Price includes PayPal fees and priority mail shipping within the U.S.

Feel free to PM or email (kkirkwood[at]gmail[dot]com) with questions or offers.

Thanks.

Fiddleback Terrasaur

32898175597_6843823265_b.jpg

Last edited:
Fiddleback Runt, black & brown micarta over black g10 w/ white pinstripes, SFT, convex on 1/8" thick spalted 01 steel. Offered together with a Jou Fuu pocket slip. Asking: SOLD

h4jCV6O.jpg

mLOzb7G.jpg

FROSLnU.jpg

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment will take the knife & sheath. Pricing includes G&S PayPal fees, priority mail shipping , CONUS only. Sorry, not interested in any trades.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Last edited:
My user Bushcrafter and custom sheath. 1/8" SFT. $sold shipped. Nice patina and many love spots.

Last edited:
SALE, SALE, SALE!! Prices Reduced!
Hello All!
Back on the board are a few Fiddleback gems. FYI, these are also listed in the general exchange.

**Please note that I have an extremely busy schedule and may not respond immediately, but will do so ASAP. Best thing to do is post "I'll take the ......" here in this thread and follow up with a message. Thanks for your interest. PM/email with any questions.

CONUS shipping included. I will only ship overseas to well know members of this forum for an additional charge.

1) Old School Bushcrafter - Lovingly Used, 5/32" 01 Tool Steel, Golden Osage with Rosewood Liners, black G10 spacers. $$$
2) Fiddleback Bush Hermit - New/Unused, 1/8' Tapered and Spalted A2, Beautiful Osage, black liners, white pinstripes. SOLD
3) Fiddleback Drop Point Renegade - Very lightly used. Looks like new. 1/8" Spalted A2, Camelthorn ALERT! Black liners, white pinstripes. $280.00 > $260.00
4) Fiddleback Bushcraft Jr. - New/Unused, 5/32" Tapered A2, African Blackwood, blue and white racing stripes! Beautiful knife! $280.00 > $260.00
5) Fiddleback Patch Knife - New/Unused, 1/8" Spalted A2, Kudu Bone, black liners, white pinstripes. $265.00 > $250.00 *please note that there is a faint mark on one side of the blade's bevel only visible in bright light. I could not capture it with my camera.
6) Carothers Performance Knives EDC2 - Delta 3V steel, Maroon Linen Micarta scales. Kydex sheath. $$$

Last edited:
Edit - $old

Hate to let this one go, but promised the wife when I ordered a duke that I would decide between the hunter and duke and sell the other to re-coup some of the cost :)

Spalted 3/16" O1 steel, Ruby burlap micarta.

9.5" overall, 4.5" blade, 4.25" cutting area.

Light use - came pretty much new to me and then I made a few fires with it... Has been sharpened - hair popping edge! Some slight wear/few small scratches from some light firewood prep.

Comes with Rick Lowe handmade sheath with dangler. Amazing knife package - if you want any specific pics or measurements let me know. $old shipped to your door with sheath. No trades. If you don't need the sheath we can talk?

Listing in general for sale thread as well.

MBHjG1T.jpg

lTC49PN.jpg

weHewmC.jpg

xNNys7Z.jpg

qPkomd8.jpg

Last edited:
Hiking Buddy, natural canvas micarta over black g10 liners w/ orange g10 pinstripes, SFT, convex on 1/8" thick spalted 01 steel together with a nice sturdy sheath by Heber. Asking SOLD

4O7hGKZl.jpg

M3Y0nXLl.jpg

Xg88Sgzl.jpg

First unqualified I'll take it followed by prompt payment will take the knife & sheath package. Price includes G&S PayPal fees and Prority Mail shipping. Sorry CONUS only and not looking for any trades.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Haven't been on here in years. I sold all my fiddlebacks years ago, but kept this blue F2 in my gun safe. Not sure what the blade thickness is. I purchased back in 2014 off this forum. Never used it. Comes with sheath. Very cool little knife! Ill take $145 for it and ship conus via PayPal.

Attachments

• IMG_4809.jpg
    IMG_4809.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4810.jpg
    IMG_4810.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Hi guys,

Haven't been on here in years. I sold all my fiddlebacks years ago, but kept this blue F2 in my gun safe. Not sure what the blade thickness is. I purchased back in 2014 off this forum. Never used it. Comes with sheath. Very cool little knife! Ill take $145 for it and ship conus via PayPal.

I'll take this.
PM Sent

Back