Fiddleback Flea Market

Fiddleback Ness Muk, ironwood over white/black, SFT, Convex grindon Spalted 1/8” steel.
$270 TYD lower 48, PP, F&F appreciated but only if your comfortable with it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 34
Last up, a pair of old school Andy Roy knives, both tapered tang, both 5/32. Again, these were one owner knives when I got them, and have not been used since. I accept PayPal or USPS Money Orders. Price includes PayPal Fees and shipping via USPS Priority. Left to Right:

Gaucho, 5/32 O1 Tapered Tang, $275
EDC, 5/32 O1 Tapered Tang, $200

View attachment 1122361 View attachment 1122362 View attachment 1122363

Buyer is responsible for knowing all knife laws in your local community, and must comply.

McVeyMac McVeyMac if still available I will take the EDC. Please email drewway(at)charter(dot)net with PayPal instructions. Thanks.

Andy

FF BushRaptor 1/8th 01 SFT Emerald Green Burlap Micarta with Black Micarta double bolsters and no liners I'm also the second owner. This blade is an older model and in near perfect condition.
SOLD!

Last edited:
View attachment 1122671 View attachment 1122670
PRICE DROP
FF BushRaptor 1/8th 01 SFT Emerald Green Burlap Micarta with Black Micarta double bolsters and no liners I'm the second owner. This blade is an early model and in near perfect condition.
$260.00

Insured shipping included
PayPal is preferred but will also accept Postal Money Orders
Sorry No international Sales
Trades considered

I'll take it per our PMs.

A Bevy of Fiddleback Bushcrafter's

If you ever wanted to try out one of Andy Roy's BC's or add one to your collection here's your chance. These knives are circa 2014 -2015 back when Andy featured 01 tool steel on most of his knives, and Fiddleback Friday's were a complete adrenalin rush. Original prices on these knives averaged $310 ea for the entire batch with several in the $330-$340 range. Due to some unexpected personal circumstances I'm offering these up at special value pricing. Asking $200 each. Buy 1 0r buy multiples, same price for each. Prices include flat rate priority shipping CONUS only, and all G&S PayPay fees. Not interested in any trades at this time. First unqualified "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment will take the knife or knives.

1. Bushcrafter, Sapphire Shadetree Burlap over Black g10 w/White g10 pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” thick spalted 01 steel

2. Bushcrafter, Evergreen Shadetree Burlap over Black g10 w/ White g10 pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” thick spalted 01 steel

3. Bushcrafter, Blue Curly Mango over Black g10 w/ White g10 pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” thick spalted 01 steel (nice chatoyance)

4. Bushcrafter, Rattlesnake Burlap over Black g10 w/Orange g10 pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” thick spalted 01 steel

5. Bushcrafter, Black canvas Micarta over Natural canvas w/ Orange pinstripes, 5 mosaics, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” thick spalted 01 steel (SOLD)

6. Bushcrafter, Rosewood over Natural Canvas w/ Orange g10 pinstripe, another knife that wants to go to Blade Show, SFT tang, convex on 5/32” thick spalted 01 steel

0wdBzu1.jpg

GlVqlje.jpg

kEWwb8s.jpg

S8mbULQ.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to reach out via PM.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Interested in Number 3 if it’s still available... will be able to correspond Monday night when we are out of the woods.

If you're into wood handles here is a new & unused Fiddleback Recluse with an awesome set of Cocobolo handles.....priced for a quick sale... Asking SPF (open to reasonable offers)

Recluse,
Cocobolo over black g-10 liners with orange g-10 pinstripes, SFT, 1/8" thick 01 steel

kVcAuOz.jpg

Price includes G&S PayPal fees and Priority Mail shipping to your door, CONUS only. Sorry, not looking for any trades. This knife is also listed on the exchange so time stamps will be used to determine the outcome of the sale.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Last edited:
Bump and final pricedrop for a beautiful handyman! curly ash and blue stripes.
$210 Shipped usa

SOLD
Here

Last edited:
I've finally narrowed down my Fiddlebacks to the exact models and materials that I like so I'm letting go of some of my earlier ones that I mostly purchased here. Most of these came with sheaths when I bought them but they've since been repurposed so these are all knife only sales -- no sheaths, boxes, etc -- but I think the prices reflect that. Payment via PayPal G&S only and US shipping is included.

Esquire -- 1/8" SFT with Oreo Shadetree over Natural Micarta with Bolster and Swedge
I bought this little beauty here but never carried it. Blade is in fine shape but could use a sharpening. Again, this sale is for the knife only.
$SOLD

BJqs8O8l.jpg

---

Old School Karda -- 1/8" SFT A2 with African Blackwood over Natural Micarta & White
Another one I bought secondhand but never carried. Appears to be in like-new condition. Again, this sale is for the knife only.
$SOLD

jtxruY6l.jpg

---

Pocket Kephart -- 3/32" SFT A2 with Box Elder Burl over Black & Orange
Another one from the Flea Market. Lightly carried but still looks like new. This is the one that made me fall for the PK and I quickly bought two more. The pics make it look more yellow than it is as it's more of a light tan in person. Again, this sale is for the knife only.
$SOLD

EfkHlCel.jpg

---

More Pics

gKJAuoFl.jpg

GpqNimIl.jpg

R2s4u20l.jpg

Last edited:
I've finally narrowed down my Fiddlebacks to the exact models and materials that I like so I'm letting go of some of my earlier ones that I mostly purchased here. Most of these came with sheaths when I bought them but they've since been repurposed so these are all knife only sales -- no sheaths, boxes, etc -- but I think the prices reflect that. Payment via PayPal G&S only and US shipping is included.

Esquire -- 1/8" SFT with Oreo Shadetree over Natural Micarta with Bolster and Swedge
I bought this little beauty here but never carried it. Blade is in fine shape but could use a sharpening. Again, this sale is for the knife only.
$175

BJqs8O8l.jpg

---

Old School Karda -- 1/8" SFT A2 with African Blackwood over Natural Micarta & White
Another one I bought secondhand but never carried. Appears to be in like-new condition. Again, this sale is for the knife only.
$175

jtxruY6l.jpg

---

Pocket Kephart -- 3/32" SFT A2 with Box Elder Burl over Black & Orange
Another one from the Flea Market. Lightly carried but still looks like new. This is the one that made me fall for the PK and I quickly bought two more. The pics make it look more yellow than it is as it's more of a light tan in person. Again, this sale is for the knife only.
$175

EfkHlCel.jpg

---

More Pics

gKJAuoFl.jpg

GpqNimIl.jpg

R2s4u20l.jpg
I'll take the old school karda. Please email PayPal instructions to drewway(at)charter(dot)net. Thanks.

Andy

Back