Fiddleback Flea Market

Fiddleback Forge Handyman 3/32 A2 Red Burlatex, black liners, and white pinstripes. Used this one just a couple times around the house. Comes with new Diomedes sheath. $300

US and PayPal only please. Not interested in trades at this time.

hBSqOIZ.jpg

Last edited:
Also Posted in WA Surls buy sell trade thread.

WA Surls Revenant!! I love everything about this blade. But it will forever be a safe queen in my collection. Hemp Wrapped, with very well matched Osage w/ Natural Liners and Blue Pinstripes. 5/32 A2 Tapered Tang
In excellent condition Paid $525. Asking $400 via PayPal G/S USA sales only Buyers are responsible for their state laws. I would consider trades for a 3/32 FF Gaucho with similar nice wood or Any Cohutta of equal value. The smudges, or slight discoloration on the blade are from RenWax!

B1D0F03B-6455-432E-A449-C1BA2AE1F036.jpeg 2BBEC06E-D42E-40A5-B85E-DEB86054A09D.jpeg 0B79F093-2CB4-44F4-9B0C-0110128CDB3D.jpeg 532BD0C4-E1E9-44B3-9D07-0713CBA0C302.jpeg E1926AD4-13F5-40A4-B909-D60403BFF224.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok folks, I suddenly have a bunch of issues up in the air and NEED to move things.
DPShock.jpg
These have been pulled out of the previous sale thread and have some crazy price drops.​

Skip reading for now but do read before posting to buy something:
  • Prices include USPS shipping w/ tracking and assume PayPal G&S but if you want to do PayPal F&F, that's always appreciated too.
  • Continental US shipping only.
  • $10 discount per additional knife when purchased & shipped together. (except for the OKT pair deal below)
  • Sheath is not included with purchase.
  • Condition is: Nearly new, safe queens, may have been carried and lightly used. You won't be disappointed.
  • Sales may occur as posts in the thread, email, IG, etc. and I'll honor timestamp but I reserve the right to decide who the buyer is among those various venues.
  • Feel free to post "I'll take XYZ" in the thread but please also drop an email to warrior108 at gmail because I'll get to that sooner.
  • For BladeForums Feedback, if you buy a knife, please also post to the thread in the Fixed Blade forum so we can leave feedback for each other [click for that sale thread]
  • Offers from BMurray for $100 or $1 a knife will respectfully ignored :)
Note: Commando in knife details = no liners or stripes

Thanks for looking! Please let me know if you have any questions.

FF Gaucho Black Canvas w/ Black Liners and White Stripes 3/32" A2 SFT Convex $300 --> $260
Blade 4" OAL 8.6875"
2v2HkUb4gxAKujh.jpg

SOLD FF Kismet Practical Hunter (KPH) Curly Ash w/ Natural Liners and Orange Stripes 3/32" A2 SFT Convex $325 --> $290
Blade 3.5" OAL 7.938"
2v2HkUK9WxAKujh.jpg

FF OS Karda Black Canvas Commando 3/32" Convex A2 SFT $250 --> $220
Blade 2.75" OAL 6.5"
2v2HkU12LxAKujh.jpg

OKT Poon Tipped Mini Mamushi LVA Carbon Fiber Commando 3/32" CPM154 TT $350 --> $325
Blade 3.25" OAL 6.75"
SOLD OKT Mamushi LVA Carbon Fiber Commando 3/32" CPM154 TT $385 --> $350
Blade 3.5" OAL 7.875"
NOTE: The LVA CF is really nice and adds a hefty cost for the materials and these were originally quite a bit more than the prices shown. Great opportunity for a nice matched pair and I'd be willing to let the pair go for a CRAZY price of $620
Check out the INSANE thin tapers on these 3/32 blades!
2v2HkU18hxAKujh.jpg

2v2HkU1NTxAKujh.jpg

FF D Humpback Black Canvas Commando 3/32" SFT A2 Convex $250 --> $220
Blade 2.75" OAL 6.375"
2v2HkUprdxAKujh.jpg

SOLD FF OS Karda w Navy Burlap over Black Liners Yellow Pinstripes SFT Convex on spalted 3/32" A2 $260 --> $225
2.75" OAL 6.5"
2v2HkUccGxAKujh.jpg

OKT Poon Tipped Vildmark Buckeye Burl over Natural Canvas Micarta $300 --> $260
1/8" (.130") 80crv2 Skeletonized Full Tang 61 HRC Caswell Black Oxide Blade Finish
Blade 4" OAL 8.5"
Note small section of Black Oxide came off near tip. Edge and tip are perfect.
2v2HkUct5xAKujh.jpg

FF Lonestar EDC Blue Curly Maple over Black Liners and Yellow Pinstripes 3/32" A2 SFT Flat $300 --> $260
Blade 2.9375" OAL 7.25"
2v2HkUwedxAKujh.jpg

Last edited:
For Sale: Osprey Knife & Tool “K” Raptor

This is a rare variation in the Raptor line-up. This is the second of only three “K” Raptors that Chris made before he further modified the design into the “K2” version with even more handle lift. The “K” Raptor provides just enough finger clearance to use the cutting edge all the way back on a cutting board (for users with average size fingers.)

i-c6P8Ksd-XL.jpg

Here is the original ad text from 01/17/2017:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/osprey-k-t-sales-thread-01-17-17-sold-out.1463082/

Raptor (K Variant)-
3/32" (.099) CPM154 Tapered Tang
LVA Carbon Fiber over Black w Red accent liner
OAL 8 1/4"
Blade 4 1/8"
3.52oz
$375.00

I have kept this knife in new & unused condition since I got it because so few were made in the original “K” configuration. I had a custom slotted sheath made for it by Dave Ferry (a.k.a. “Horsewiright”) just in case I ever wanted to start carrying it someday. That day never happened, but the sheath is included in the deal.

Now that I am in the season of life where letting go of safe queens seems the right thing to do, I am ready to make this one available to a new owner.

Price: $370 for the knife & sheath. I am not looking for any trades at this time.

The listed price includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking. Your delivery address must match what’s on your Paypal account because I want to print a USPS Priority shipping label on Paypal. Do not pay with F&F or I will return your money and move on to the next buyer.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum PM has priority to buy.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

i-b5HsSmC-XL.jpg

i-x44vNMw-XL.jpg

i-GzjHdXd-XL.jpg

i-RRL56HB-XL.jpg

i-Fcbmp5Q-XL.jpg

i-gCq8t84-XL.jpg

For Sale: Sneaky Pete

The time has come to say goodbye to an old friend that has served me well. This was only the 2nd Fiddleback I purchased back in 2013. Here is the original description from 11-01-13 in this thread:

2013 1101 018 Sneaky Pete, Cofeebag Burlap from Shadetree over black g10 with a lime green g10 pinstripe, SFT Tang, Convex on 5/32 thick 01 steel - $260

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-11-1-13-giant-batch.1122422/

The description was wrong on the steel thickness because it is actually 1/8”. Over the years I reshaped the handle to remove the pointy corners on the pommel and removed the thumb ramp from the top of the blade. The result is what I have come to call the “Sneaky Puukko.”

I have used this knife extensively for food prep in the kitchen & camp as well as typical bushcraft type woodworking. While I have let it develope a users patina, I have always meticulously maintained the edge sharpness at a high level.

If you are looking for a Fiddleback knife with a background story that you are not afraid to use, this one might be it. The deal includes the leather sheath shown.

Price: $Sold I am not looking for any trades at this time.

The listed price includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking. Your delivery address must match what’s on your Paypal account because I want to print a USPS Priority shipping label on Paypal. Do not pay with F&F or I will return your money and move on to the next buyer.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum PM has priority to buy.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

i-W8ttxjm-XL.jpg

i-8wDBqfk-XL.jpg

i-x9QKq5H-XL.jpg

i-mCxFhVK-XL.jpg

i-JxxBJrJ-XL.jpg

Last edited:
For Sale: Sneaky Pete

The time has come to say goodbye to an old friend that has served me well. This was only the 2nd Fiddleback I purchased back in 2013. Here is the original description from 11-01-13 in this thread:

2013 1101 018 Sneaky Pete, Cofeebag Burlap from Shadetree over black g10 with a lime green g10 pinstripe, SFT Tang, Convex on 5/32 thick 01 steel - $260

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-11-1-13-giant-batch.1122422/

The description was wrong on the steel thickness because it is actually 1/8”. Over the years I reshaped the handle to remove the pointy corners on the pommel and removed the thumb ramp from the top of the blade. The result is what I have come to call the “Sneaky Puukko.”

I have used this knife extensively for food prep in the kitchen & camp as well as typical bushcraft type woodworking. While I have let it develope a users patina, I have always meticulously maintained the edge sharpness at a high level.

If you are looking for a Fiddleback knife with a background story that you are not afraid to use, this one might be it. The deal includes the leather sheath shown.

Price: $140 I am not looking for any trades at this time.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

i-W8ttxjm-XL.jpg

i-8wDBqfk-XL.jpg

i-x9QKq5H-XL.jpg

i-mCxFhVK-XL.jpg

i-JxxBJrJ-XL.jpg
I'll take this if available.

Ok folks, I suddenly have a bunch of issues up in the air and NEED to move things.
View attachment 1378498
These have been pulled out of the previous sale thread and have some crazy price drops.​

Skip reading for now but do read before posting to buy something:
  • Prices include USPS shipping w/ tracking and assume PayPal G&S but if you want to do PayPal F&F, that's always appreciated too.
  • Continental US shipping only.
  • $10 discount per additional knife when purchased & shipped together. (except for the OKT pair deal below)
  • Sheath is not included with purchase.
  • Condition is: Nearly new, safe queens, may have been carried and lightly used. You won't be disappointed.
  • Sales may occur as posts in the thread, email, IG, etc. and I'll honor timestamp but I reserve the right to decide who the buyer is among those various venues.
  • Feel free to post "I'll take XYZ" in the thread but please also drop an email to warrior108 at gmail because I'll get to that sooner.
  • For BladeForums Feedback, if you buy a knife, please also post to the thread in the Fixed Blade forum so we can leave feedback for each other [click for that sale thread]
  • Offers from BMurray for $100 or $1 a knife will respectfully ignored :)
Note: Commando in knife details = no liners or stripes

Thanks for looking! Please let me know if you have any questions.

FF Gaucho Black Canvas w/ Black Liners and White Stripes 3/32" A2 SFT Convex $300 --> $260
Blade 4" OAL 8.6875"
2v2HkUb4gxAKujh.jpg

FF Kismet Practical Hunter (KPH) Curly Ash w/ Natural Liners and Orange Stripes 3/32" A2 SFT Convex $325 --> $290
Blade 3.5" OAL 7.938"
2v2HkUK9WxAKujh.jpg

FF OS Karda Black Canvas Commando 3/32" Convex A2 SFT $250 --> $220
Blade 2.75" OAL 6.5"
2v2HkU12LxAKujh.jpg

OKT Poon Tipped Mini Mamushi LVA Carbon Fiber Commando 3/32" CPM154 TT $350 --> $325
Blade 3.25" OAL 6.75"
OKT Mamushi LVA Carbon Fiber Commando 3/32" CPM154 TT $385 --> $350
Blade 3.5" OAL 7.875"
NOTE: The LVA CF is really nice and adds a hefty cost for the materials and these were originally quite a bit more than the prices shown. Great opportunity for a nice matched pair and I'd be willing to let the pair go for a CRAZY price of $620
Check out the INSANE thin tapers on these 3/32 blades!
2v2HkU18hxAKujh.jpg

2v2HkU1NTxAKujh.jpg

FF D Humpback Black Canvas Commando 3/32" SFT A2 Convex $250 --> $220
Blade 2.75" OAL 6.375"
2v2HkUprdxAKujh.jpg

FF OS Karda w Navy Burlap over Black Liners Yellow Pinstripes SFT Convex on spalted 3/32" A2 $260 --> $225
2.75" OAL 6.5"
2v2HkUccGxAKujh.jpg

OKT Poon Tipped Vildmark Buckeye Burl over Natural Canvas Micarta $300 --> $260
1/8" (.130") 80crv2 Skeletonized Full Tang 61 HRC Caswell Black Oxide Blade Finish
Blade 4" OAL 8.5"
Note small section of Black Oxide came off near tip. Edge and tip are perfect.
2v2HkUct5xAKujh.jpg

FF Lonestar EDC Blue Curly Maple over Black Liners and Yellow Pinstripes 3/32" A2 SFT Flat $300 --> $260
Blade 2.9375" OAL 7.25"
2v2HkUwedxAKujh.jpg
I'll take the Navy OS Karda. Email and funds sent.

NO LONGER VALID ... Picked up an Inkosi

Ok folks, how about a TRADE offer for any of the knives in Post 15183 ? Looking for a Chris Reeve drop point Inkosi with black micarta inlays. Must include original box, packaging, paperwork. May consider one with KSF exclusive red micarta, but I don't prefer the natural micarta.

Terms:
It would be my knife/knives using the 1st value (the previous price, not the lowered price) dollar amount towards your trade and depends on condition of your trade. Difference of funds go either direction via PP F&F.

Send pics, description, DOB and suggested price to BladeForums conversation or email warrior108 at gmail

Thanks & hope ya'll are having a great weekend

Last edited:
hi all.
i have several for sale. i would consider a trade for the "right" handyman and/or bushfinger.

prices include insured USPS priority shipping and paypal fees (goods & services only).

i will talk about condition as a group (unless otherwise noted). all knives appeared unused when i received them. however, i can only be sure about 3. i was the original owner of the bolstered kephart and bushie (FBF sale) and i purchased the gaucho from DLT. all knives have received minimal use, but that means they are all now "used". all knives show slight staining/patina on blade now.

please let me know if questions.

thanks.
-todd

kephart ($310):
Steel: 1/8" 80CRV2
BL: 4-"
HL: 4 3/4-"
Height: 1 1/8"
Handle: Katalox - Goldenrod Bolsters, Natural Liners, Orange Pinstripes

42CTVAt.jpg

EfLN1dS.jpg

gaucho ($295):
Steel: 3/32" A2 (i think)
BL: 4 1/8"
HL: 4 1/2"
Height: 1 1/8"
Handle: cross cut micarta, natural and blue liners

FWA9Xya.jpg

oKMCTh2.jpg

KE bushie ($275):
Steel: 1/8" O1
BL: 3 5/8+"
HL: 4 5/8"
Height: 1 1/16"
Handle: Cross Cut Natural Canvas, Natural Liners, Blue Pinstripes

Dh6cuhv.jpg

MfPCmlR.jpg

bushfinger ($220):
Steel: 1/8" A2
BL: 4+"
HL: 4 3/4"
Height: 1.25"
Handle: brown burlap micarta scales, black and orange G-10 liners

Mpu3C47.jpg

ujk2yQo.jpg

kephart ($235):
Steel: 1/8" A2
BL: 3 7/8"
HL: 4 3/4-"
Height: 1 1/16"
Handle: i can't remember if this one is ironwood or rosewood, black liners and pins, white pinstripe
Note: the handle is noticeably thicker on this one compared to the other kephart

1F0hPXa.jpg

1C2drgb.jpg

guardless ladyfinger ($260):
Steel: 3/32 A2
BL: 4+"
HL: 4 1/2"
Height: 1"
Handle: tuxedo config (black micarta, nat pins and liners, white pinstripe)

Jmbmrb0.jpg

x62aoXn.jpg

handyman ($185):
Steel: 1/8" A2 (i think)
BL: 3 1/4"
HL: 4 3/8"
Height: 1"
Handle: i honestly cannot recall what the handle material is. it may be brown micarta, nat liners and pins, orange pinstripe

QR42l3L.jpg

BfqOrID.jpg

Up for grabs is a new & unused Sneaky Pete in CPM-154 steel. Asking: $340 ----> $280

Here is your chance to snag a classic retired model in beautiful stabilized Lacewood over black liners w/ white pinstripes. Convex on 0.14" thick Fiddletextured CPM-154 steel:

nek6gR9l.jpg

2mPKD4ql.jpg

vyRM24Jl.jpg

Pricing includes PayPal G&S fees, USPS Priority Shipping, CONUS only. Not looking for any trades at this time.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Last edited:
Up for grabs today is a new & unused Bushcraft Karda: Asking $ 240 ----> SOLD

Antique Westinghouse micarta over natural canvas liners w/ white pinstripes, SFT, convex on 1/8" spalted 01 steel:

EofqNI7l.jpg

LBdcdS7l.jpg

z3zTgVfl.jpg

Price includes PayPal G&S fees, USPS Priority Shipping, CONUS only. Not looking for any trades at this time.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Last edited:
A couple of catch and release. Both never carried or sharpened. Have some others that I'm interested in so time for these to move on. Not looking for trades, thanks. Price is for PP G&S and includes shipping.

1) Woodsman, Ruby Burlap, Black Bolster, Black Liners, TT, 5/32" A2, $Sold.

woodsman1.jpg woodsman2.jpg woodsman3.jpg

2) Scout, Box Elder Burl, Natural Liners, Orange Pinstripes, SFT, 1/8" A2, $300>>>$250>>>$200>>>$175.

scout1.jpg scout2.jpg scout3.jpg

If you are interested leave an I'll take it note below and send me a PM. Thanks for looking.
Wayne

Last edited:
Let's not muk around......today's offering is a new & unused Camp Nessmuk with Quilted Maple Burl over black micarta bolsters, Tapered Tang, convex on 3/16” thick spalted 01 steel:

5s3sniOl.jpg

UKhpn5Nl.jpg

Nq9wWCyl.jpg

Asking Price: $ 330.00----> $285.00 includes PayPal G&S fees, USPS Priority Mail shipping, CONUS only, Not looking for trade offers at this time.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Last edited:
Back