Fiddleback Flea Market

(Cont. from post above)

Click here for more pics of the blades in this post (#s 6-8)!

6. Bushcrafter Jr. with A2 steel w/SFT and wenge scales with black liners and pins, and double white and blue pinstripes. 0.12" thickness, 3.5" blade and about a 7.75" OAL. A user that does have markings and some light spotting as well as having been sharpened, so don't expect a pristine safe queen, but it is certainly still in good condition with a lot of life left. Comes with the pictured lanyard beads but no sheath.

$310

AQqVmw2.jpg

HI7JUsk.jpg

TRIyyjP.jpg

7. Patch Knife, A2 steel and SFT w/osage scales, natural liners and pins, blue pinstripes. 0.12" thickness, 3" blade, 7" OAL. In like new condition. No sheath.

$275

NyHFDQ2.jpg

SN9JLci.jpg

qC8Up7a.jpg

8. Bushboot, A2 steel, TT and black scales w/natural liners and pins, white pinstripes. 0.12" thickness, 3.25" blade, 7.25" OAL. I think I've used this for opening some packages, but it's in great condition. It does have the very beginning of a patina developing, but it's hard to see unless the lighting is right. Again, no sheath.

$295

KEb85Ys.jpg

unhzeZo.jpg

2LLZNPy.jpg

I'll take the Patch

Posting here first for FF pals! Here is a link to my last sale thread with all the boilerplate terms of sale info.

Click here for more pics of these knives (closeups of the blades and scales on each side). The link includes everything in this post (1-5).

1. Kephart. O1 steel w/SFT, quarter sawn curly oak (I am pretty sure) w/black liners and pins and white pinstripes. 0.12" thickness, 4" blade and 8.5" OAL. Comes with Patriot leather sheath which has some kind of snake skin inlay. Looks like a stitch on each side of the enclosure has popped, but this appears to have no effect whatsoever in terms of the function and retention of the sheath. Blade has been used, sharpened. Has the beginnings of a nice patina and some scratches on the bevels, but looks better in person and still in good shape for a user.

$250

mjuJlAu.jpg

Tu96Bos.jpg

z9IMqdD.jpg

dVofR00.jpg

2. Hunter. A2 steel w/TT; I was told this is called "Professor in a blender" micarta--basically it's a burlap-weave micarta with natural liners and pins and lime green pinstripes. 0.18" thickness, has about a 4.75" blade and around 9.5" OAL. Looks brand new and I don't think it has ever been used even though I wasn't the first one to own it. No sheath.

$385

NXzlhfG.jpg

13apnhT.jpg

ONHhkzr.jpg

3. Bushcrafter. A2 steel w/SFT, dyed sycamore scales, natural pins and liners, white pinstripes. 0.12" thick, 4" blade, and 8.5" OAL. I purchased it from DLT and it's like new. I don't have a sheath for this one either.

$325

9wDexYk.jpg

0KcXDNW.jpg

tj5seN8.jpg

4. Terrasaur. Scandi-ground A2 steel w/SFT and green micarta scales with natural pins and liners, white pinstripes. 0.09" thickness, 4.25" blade and 8.75" OAL. Like new and screaming sharp. No Sheath.

$295

7zQ7rzY.jpg

rMfJToT.jpg

6G0cCrJ.jpg

5. KE Bushie. A2 steel w/TT and lacewood scales, natural pins and liners and blue pinstripes. 0.16" thickness, close to a 4" blade and 8.5" OAL (FF model info states these have a 3.875" blade and 8.375" OAL). Never used but does have one tiny dark spot on the off-side bevel (can be seen below in the 2nd pic and at this link in the 4th and 5th pics of it). No sheath.

$325

JGtvlyc.jpg
t0mSwRR.jpg

spEIwC6.jpg

I’ll take the terrasaur please

hi all.
couple for sale. prices include shipping and fees.

1) Hiking Buddy - $215 - tuxedo config. thicker handle!
that's the selling point here. this was catch and release for me. it appeared unused when i received it. i have used it a couple times as a steak knife. as such, there is some slight staining. can't remember if it is O1 or A2 (1/8"). including ksf pocket sheath, which i received with it.
q3ca1MR.jpg

BnInbSV.jpg

2) Ladyfinger - $215 - curly quartersawn oak handle.
i have not used extensively, but you can see there is some staining/patina. i believe this one is O1 (1/8").
jEdZ0SJ.jpg

W8dRgiW.jpg
Your inbox is full.

Last edited:
FIDDLEBACK FORGE LONER (East Indian Rosewood/8670 Steel/Tapered Tang) - Carried a few times and opened a couple envelopes. Overall excellent condition. Purchased from a recent drop two weeks ago. Comes with a custom ordered Oak City Leather Supply pocket sheath (a $90 value). Box/Certificate included.
Was $375, NOW ONLY $350!!!

4E25681B-ACFD-496C-8C36-E5C228FC560D.jpeg C43B2A3D-5E9A-4B26-ADC2-5DF0D7621FCA.jpeg 2A21AA50-6E53-470A-813E-8D8ACE4D1359.jpeg 3F47F2FE-0E1B-4B54-8157-11B61B23F8ED.jpeg D24AE039-CDFD-4D25-837D-A7909EE8963C.jpeg

PayPal only. Price includes shipping and fees. USA only. NO TRADES. First "I'll take it" followed by a pm or email gets it. Email is fastest way of contacting me - somedude215 at gmail dot com. Payment must be received within ONE HOUR of claiming or blade will be relisted.

Last edited:
Parting ways with a few that are duplicates. All have never been used or carried.

Jarret Fleming Coosa- Cpm 154 SFT, curly maple handle, red oak bolster, redpalm spacer, black micarta liners/pin, toxic green pinstripe. OAL ~7 1/2”. $pf

Cohutta Bearpen- 1/8” SFT 8670, green micarta handle, natural micarta liners/pins, blue pinstripes. OAL ~8 5/8”. $old

Cohutta Bantam- 3/32” TT 8670, DI handle, natural micarta liners/pin, blue pinstripes. OAL ~7 1/8”. $old

Cohutta Mountain Town EDC- 3/32” SFT 8670, DI handle, black micarta liners/pin, orange pinstripes. OAL ~7 1/8”. $OLD

Price includes shipping and PayPal fees or subtract $10 for F&F. USA only. First "I'll take it" gets it.

76AEF7F1-4D3D-47A8-AE2F-F265484FD080.jpeg A2F9F2E7-50E3-4DD3-B628-48BE47BE6461.jpeg

Last edited:
Parting ways with a few that are duplicates. All have never been used or carried.

Cohutta Mountain Town EDC- 3/32” SFT 8670, DI handle, black micarta liners/pin, orange pinstripes. OAL ~7 1/8”. $275

Price includes shipping and PayPal fees or subtract $10 for F&F. USA only. First "I'll take it" gets it.
Claiming the MT EDC noted above

PRICE DROP on the Loner w/sheath
FIDDLEBACK FORGE LONER (East Indian Rosewood/8670 Steel/Tapered Tang) - Carried a few times and opened a couple envelopes. Overall excellent condition. Purchased from a recent drop two weeks ago. Comes with a custom ordered Oak City Leather Supply pocket sheath (a $90 value). Box/Certificate included.
Was $375, NOW ONLY $350!!!

View attachment 1549532 View attachment 1549533 View attachment 1549534 View attachment 1549535 View attachment 1549536

PayPal only. Price includes shipping and fees. USA only. NO TRADES. First "I'll take it" followed by a pm or email gets it. Email is fastest way of contacting me - somedude215 at gmail dot com. Payment must be received within ONE HOUR of claiming or blade will be relisted.

Two to move along. Have some others that I'm interested in so some have to go to make room. Not looking for trades, thanks. Price includes PP and shipping. Click photos to enlarge.

1) Bushfinger, Bocote, Black Bolster, Black Bolster, Black Liners, Lime Pinstripes, TT, 1/8" 80CRV2, Never carried or sharpened. $Sold.

View attachment 1538822 View attachment 1538823 View attachment 1538824

2) Asp, Cherry Bomb Burlap, Black Liners, White Pinstripes, SFT, 1/8" A2, Never carried or sharpened. $245.

View attachment 1538825 View attachment 1538826 View attachment 1538827

If you are interested leave an I'll take it note below and send me a PM. Thanks for looking.
Wayne
Hi all.
the Bushfinger that Wayne posted is back for sale - $290 ... SOLD.

beautiful knife, but catch and release for me. i admit i am being lazy here, but please see the quoted post for pics. i opened it, put it in hand, and packaged it back up. No usage.

One cool thing that Wayne did not mention is that he included all the original packaging from Fiddleback Forge. Nice job @wayben. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back