Fiddleback Friday - 09/30/16

Thanks guys. And Mist that's what pushed me over the edge. I think the Osage aged with the bolster is going to be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. And Mist that's what pushed me over the edge. I think the Osage aged with the bolster is going to be awesome!

I think with age and wear the differences will become more subtle. I think they will complement more than contrast later on, and will be a very nice handle configuration. Not that it looks bad now or anything like that, I just love how osage ages :)

one still available

2016 0930 13 – Bushfinger w/ dyed buckeye burl over black liners & white pinstripes, TT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $365

It was great to see the tuxedo handy man and gaucho! I would have jumped on either if so many others had not tried. The tuxedo gaucho would go well with a lot of other kitchen knives. I hope to see more.

It was great to see the tuxedo handy man and gaucho! I would have jumped on either if so many others had not tried. The tuxedo gaucho would go well with a lot of other kitchen knives. I hope to see more.

Me too ... but the tuxedo is my favorite combo besides the really special one offs

I can't believe that Bushfinger is still available! Still, everyone here snagged some great knives this week. Great selection Fiddleback Forge!

Someone buy that bushfanger! I love seeing a fiddleback sell out!

Tony said it was ok!

i'll take 2016 0930 13 – Bushfinger w/ dyed buckeye burl over black liners & white pinstripes, TT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $365

here are the available knives

we have sold out folks

thanks to everyone for making this a memorable weekend...Alot of things that happened this weekend will make this one for the ages!!!!

Back