Fiddleback User Pics

Choices, choices, everyday... As I look into my dresser/cabinet/shelf... Which one will it be?

2v2uhUo1CxAhvqS.jpg

Today's carry...

2v2uhUowWxAhvqS.jpg

Calling pertinux pertinux ... it's BLUE... and scandi! It's the "new" blue with a little lightening from the sheath.

Handyman, 1/8" SFT.

37812365476_df15dfddea_b.jpg

37812364916_078ef78119_b.jpg

What a beaut! Why are we not surprised that the New Blue looks better with use? (And how!) :cool:

Thanks for the 'ping. :thumbsup:

... The Handyman is rounding out into my "start here" pattern recommendation, unless someone is specifically looking for something smaller. Of course there are so many other worthy candidates based on individual size preferences, needs, etc., and I understand why the Hiking Buddy is as popular as it is-- as just one example-- but the Handyman is worth everyone's closer look, says I.

... Heading out for a fire, where I'll put my own Scandi blade to use making small branches smaller:

IMG_8144.jpg~original

EDK

Thanks again, VANCE VANCE !

~ P.

Handyman is most useful small knife that I carry. And mine are 3/32" and use the hell out of it.

... The Handyman is rounding out into my "start here" pattern recommendation, unless someone is specifically looking for something smaller.

I agree with both Pert and Bob the Handyman rocks!

One of my favorite Fiddleback models... Ive got three from a heavy/work user 1/8 SFT (navy/bottom) to two lighter duty versions... 1/8" TT (osage/middle) and 3/32" SFT (sapphire/top). I carry mine frequently... :thumbsup:

2v2uhk3myxAhvqS.jpg

Back