Fiddlebacks in the Sky - What do you have coming your way?

Same deal. Picked this Duke up from Robert @ the outpost on one of the knife drops (which are awesome to witness!! too many to grab $$$) Jason at Diomedes tied me up this black trekker with red stich!! Can't take my eyes off this one!

d2OhxYb.jpg

I have a new camel thorn Drop Point Renegade "out for delivery" from Real Deal Robert @ the Outpost. So looking forward to this one. I'm kicking myself for selling the last one. I think its the most user friendly, comfortable designs that Andy makes.

That is a sweet one, Bob.

I have a new camel thorn Drop Point Renegade "out for delivery" from Real Deal Robert @ the Outpost. So looking forward to this one. I'm kicking myself for selling the last one. I think its the most user friendly, comfortable designs that Andy makes.

Whoa, is that a beaut! My hand readily imagines handling it-- I think I'd really like its handle/proportions.

Anyone have a picture of a DPM next to a Bushfinger...?

~ P.

I know this is a post for what's in the sky but the sky fell into my yard yesterday with these two gorgeous pieces I scored from Abe. Including the sheaths. Abe, great job on the shipping from AUS as well. All arrived in good shape although I was wondering about the box. It threw me off. LOL. Knives or a new tie?? :D

igf6LlX.jpg

Awesome, Choppaman. I'm also the beneficiary of Abe's purge, have this beauty on the way, to be delivered Thursday. Can't wait to see this one, it's going to be my elk hunting knife this fall... Again, great communication from Abe & prompt shipping, & I have no doubt it will arrive as pictured. Thanks Abe, I can't believe you let this one go, but I see you picked up a beautiful Garrote to fill the void. Hope you don't mind if I repost your fleamarket photo here
DSC02455_JPG-vi.jpg

I know this is a post for what's in the sky but the sky fell into my yard yesterday with these two gorgeous pieces I scored from Abe. Including the sheaths. Abe, great job on the shipping from AUS as well. All arrived in good shape although I was wondering about the box. It threw me off. LOL. Knives or a new tie?? :D

igf6LlX.jpg
Very nice!
BTW, what is burning in your Avatar pic? Is that a large rope or wire spool? Just wondering.
Thanks

Very nice!
BTW, what is burning in your Avatar pic? Is that a large rope or wire spool? Just wondering.
Thanks
That is a large wire spool I had sitting around my property. Never ended up using it like I planned so I rolled it into a fire I had going. It smoked and burned like it was pissed off!! LOL. My burning wheel.

Thanks Eric & Woodie. I'm glad my treasures went to good homes.

It'll probably be a while before I get the Garotte but can't wait to see it in person. It was from blade '17 stock.

Back