Fiddlebacks in the Sky - What do you have coming your way?

Warrior108 Warrior108
But if I sent the Bobcat home, my new Cohutta Knife--Strebig would be lonely:D:D
fxGw7jn.jpg

fSAqNbL.jpg

s6OOcj3.jpg
That Bobcat is looking gorgeous! Serious regret setting in regarding that one!

Just landed ..

2v2J2CfS5xAKujh.jpg

Carried this OS Karda this past weekend and what a great little knife!!

Going by PM timestamp, I've got NoRest NoRest 1st inline and SA Condor SA Condor 2nd in line if I ever decide to part with this one (1 hour difference in time stamps btw). Sorry I didn't reply to your PMs but I did want to get back to you. Odds are pretty slim that I'd let this one go but you never know. I did mention to @VANCE that several others were interested in this configuration and they should make more. :)

These x4 in the last x5 day's. All in the air from the other side of the country. (Or possibly in some dark lonely warehouse, poor little guys).
2gt3dkp.jpg

xasbj8.jpg

2djpg9i.jpg

20sbj9.jpg

iwhvzr.jpg

vgmryc.jpg

2u7xaoj.jpg
Nice haul! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Let us know how you like them all. It will be a close one but I'm going to predict the Bushnub II will be the favorite for grip. You should also snag the Cherry Bomb Monarch from USA to go with it. ;)

Welcome to the insanity!! :D
Jerry

I have a feeling your right Warrior108, the Bushnub ii will be loved for its bigger curvs : )

Thanks! Sure glad you dint, looking forward to it landing in my hands.
Still Looking for a Woodsman, and keeping a keen eye out for a Big Mitt, then maybe Ill be able to stop... and maybe a CS Duke... oh and a ... LOL

Not sure how this happened guys... I had one Fiddleback... now I have two...
It happened to me, like this ...
Having hummed and haahed for several months, waiting for the HB I wanted, I grabbed this in a FF Friday in December (top of photo):
2v2ujMdkqxurAoi.jpg
Of course, within a very short time, the one I did want showed up at DLT: :eek:
FB-MAIN-7741__08376.1516903899.500.659.jpg

The second is due to land any day now.

So, yes, two it is! The problem will be - which one to take hiking each time? :confused:

Nice Brian! I really like my Bushnub 2. It looks like yours has a nice high grind. I also have a couple arriving today. A CBW Trailmaster and this beauty!
Hosted on Fotki

Welll I really like the looks of the BN-II. I plan to use this one in a few projects. But I hope I don't get too attached to it, the plan is to make it Alayna's first Fiddleback after I'm through working with it. She has settled on blue as her fav color now.

Man, the Osage Karda looks awesome!!

Back