Fiddlebacks in the Sky - What do you have coming your way?

The leaf shaped blade of the EDC/EDC2 has been on my horizon for a while now. When @rcartmell3 listed this EDC in the flea market I knew I had to have it due to what I think is an unusual feature.
EDC on Flickr
Spine on Flickr
The liner and pinstripe are stacked in reverse of what is normal. I do not know if this is rare, but I have never seen it done this way before.

:):thumbsup:

2v2JArFbTxAKujh.jpg
Mwah mwahhhh .. it headed in somebody else's direction. I got a Navy / Natural Bushfinger today. If someone here ordered that one, please drop me a line and maybe we can do a direct swap?

Mistakes happen :rolleyes:

Cool! I can't wait to test mine out. Please post pictures of yours.
Didn’t have time to do much more than slice an apple with it today. I hope to get an earlier start tomorrow so I can post up some thoughts about it.

Didn’t have time to do much more than slice an apple with it today. I hope to get an earlier start tomorrow so I can post up some thoughts about it.

Good picture, thanks! I need to see if mine is here. .

ngomong ngomong That P-K should be a solid performer, enjoy. My new on the way Handyman 1/8 TT ^^^ should be a great addition to my small but ever growing EDC collection. I know that on the smaller knives 3/32 is all the rave right now but I like 1/8 TT just as much.

Last edited:
Finally got myself an Esquire. Can't wait to edc this lil thumper!
Next on the list maybe a Bushboot? Looking for an edc size blade as I can love on it everyday on my person, lol.

EDIT: Can someone tell me if these burl scales are stabilized in resin? Thanks

qoan2x.jpg

30aygkj.jpg

2s0daph.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got myself an Esquire. Can't wait to edc this lil thumper!
Next on the list maybe a Bushboot? Looking for an edc size blade as I can love on it everyday on my person, lol.

EDIT: Can someone tell me if these burl scales are stabilized in resin? Thanks

qoan2x.jpg

30aygkj.jpg

2s0daph.jpg

As far as I know, all burls are stabilized before use. Though I could be wrong.

Blue333 I'll join you. I've been watching for a simple Natural Canvas Handyman for awhile. This showed up at DLT and I was finally able to snag it. Thankfully it was still there.

(I apologize, I'm not sure how to reduce the pic size)

FB-MAIN-8181__88373.1523655610.1280.1280.jpg

Blue333 I'll join you. I've been watching for a simple Natural Canvas Handyman for awhile. This showed up at DLT and I was finally able to snag it. Thankfully it was still there.

(I apologize, I'm not sure how to reduce the pic size)

FB-MAIN-8181__88373.1523655610.1280.1280.jpg

Welcome to the club my friend! Sweet pick up!

Back