Finally T.M.Hunt T-Shirts..Who wants em?

Heh, heh:

013-15.png

Todd, I'll go for (1) XL in either color, whichever you got on hand at the time. Attach it to my order please Sir!!

Thanks!!

I'll take a 2x -- either color will work.
if it makes shipping cheaper/easier, you can bundle mine in with Psyop's and I can collect it from him later.

Just because I sing this whenever I see the logo on the shirt. Disregard the hair.

[video=youtube;4vchm-RrXtU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vchm-RrXtU[/video]

We are a bunch of big dudes----the smallest size I saw was a possible large, but thats just Guyon, he likes his shirts super tight:D

Actually, not so much. I'm still on the fence as to L or XL. Large fits these days, but I've always gotten better mileage of XL t-shirts. They tend to shrink a little, and I don't mind a loose fit with a cotton shirt. I do like the performance shirts to fit tighter.

Similar experience here with the sizes vs material.

Which are these . . . cotton or a polyester blend?

All you guys that ordered shirts, I'm hoping to have them in a little over a week, when I do, you guys will be recieving a PM with details, Thanks Guys/Gals

I talked face to face with the t-shirt dude last night, The order is officailly been put in and he claims I should have them in a week, the colors are as stated above, green (like the one my wife is wearing in the pic) and a coyote brown, both with white print. The shits are 100% preshrunk cotton.

Stay tuned!

2014-03-22182837_zpsc5b03582.jpg

Whoo Hoo! Finally! After all the crap I went through to get these, here they are folks! Picked em up this morning, and I gotta say they look great. They are 100% pre-shrunk cotton and I figured the price at $12. bucks each and 2X or bigger $15. Bucks. These price will include shipping unless you live across the pond. EVERYBODY that has requested one on this thread will be getting a PM from me in the next couple of days with necessary info. Thanks again all for your support.

Back