Finished Custom Orders- 2020

I’d say that’s pretty quick for a one man shop. Especially, with the quality and attention to detail your putting out. Keep up the good work Adam and whom ever else is involved. Always looking forward to the updates.

Something that will be noted in the coming news letter is that I am back to a one man shop, so there will only be 5-7 knives in total finished each week now.

What is Aaron doing now? Is he just making knives and putting them up on his own when he wants? Not doing custom orders I heard. Keep on getting on.

I’d say that’s pretty quick for a one man shop. Especially, with the quality and attention to detail your putting out. Keep up the good work Adam and whom ever else is involved. Always looking forward to the updates.
Thank you!

What is Aaron doing now? Is he just making knives and putting them up on his own when he wants? Not doing custom orders I heard. Keep on getting on.

He's got something new cooking, so be sure to pay close attention to him!!!

[QUOTE

He's got something new cooking, so be sure to pay close attention to him!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I will. Take care and keep up the work.

Just return my knife! I sent it to you back in November for repair and you've replied a few times you'll get to it. Just send it back! WTH

Back