Finished Custom Orders- 2020

Sent you a direct email off your site Adam a couple weeks back. You sent out a weekly sales message a month or so back stating an update was following concerning orders from 2020 and assumed it may be an update on the switch to the Cruwear steel. My message concerned the update, one of the 2 ordered back in Apr/May timeframe was switched up to that dark wash finish, and finally the two XL Bushcrafters I have you were going to touch up when the two ordered from last year were about to get finished up. We've spoke on the phone a couple times as well and will give you another ring if need be but for those out there still awaiting on their 3V orders that got converted to Cruwear maybe you can post a separate thread or add it here. Thx! Jim

Sent you a direct email off your site Adam a couple weeks back. You sent out a weekly sales message a month or so back stating an update was following concerning orders from 2020 and assumed it may be an update on the switch to the Cruwear steel. My message concerned the update, one of the 2 ordered back in Apr/May timeframe was switched up to that dark wash finish, and finally the two XL Bushcrafters I have you were going to touch up when the two ordered from last year were about to get finished up. We've spoke on the phone a couple times as well and will give you another ring if need be but for those out there still awaiting on their 3V orders that got converted to Cruwear maybe you can post a separate thread or add it here. Thx! Jim
Could you explain more about this email? I haven’t received an email since 2021-03-27 that was just a update to available knives on the website.

I have a 3v order from early 2020 and didn’t hear anything about this switch. :/

Could you explain more about this email? I haven’t received an email since 2021-03-27 that was just a update to available knives on the website.

I have a 3v order from early 2020 and didn’t hear anything about this switch. :/
Oops I did receive this email March 16. But haven’t seen much since about orders.

I am still waiting for my custom order that I placed in 2017. I have the invoice and kept the emails, such as they are. Sorry to take it here but very poor communication.

Invoice #: 0000001966

Order Date: Tue, Aug 22, 2017 23:51:15

*Edited to add the order details. I also have the PayPal receipt to confirm the funds were sent and can provide details if required.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty | Item # | Description | Price Each | Total Price
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 | 222 | Classic Bushcrafter | $240.00 | $275.00
Steel Type / Thickness: 3/32" 52100
Grind Type: Scandivex Grind
Handle Options: Stabilized Spalted +$15.00
Tamarind- Red
Pins / Bolts: Copper Mosaic Pins +$10.00
Lanyards: Copper
Liners: 1/8" Black Canvas Liners +$10.00
Subtotal $275.00
Tax $0.00
Shipping (First-Class Package International Service™) & $32.50
Handling
Balance Due $307.50

Last edited:
I am still waiting for my custom order that I placed in 2017. I have the invoice and kept the emails, such as they are. Sorry to take it here but very poor communication.

Invoice #: 0000001966

Order Date: Tue, Aug 22, 2017 23:51:15

*Edited to add the order details. I also have the PayPal receipt to confirm the funds were sent and can provide details if required.

Qty | Item # | Description | Price Each | Total Price
1 | 222 | Classic Bushcrafter | $240.00 | $275.00
Steel Type / Thickness: 3/32" 52100
Grind Type: Scandivex Grind
Handle Options: Stabilized Spalted +$15.00
Tamarind- Red
Pins / Bolts: Copper Mosaic Pins +$10.00
Lanyards: Copper
Liners: 1/8" Black Canvas Liners +$10.00
Subtotal $275.00
Tax $0.00
Shipping (First-Class Package International Service™) & $32.50
Handling
Balance Due $307.50
2017!?!? Have you reached out via email or elsewhere?

Yes I have been emailing with Adam. For the first couple of years I didn't press it much as I knew from other posts here he was behind but I still checked in. My last email reply from him was on June 28 2021 saying he wanted to get me my knife or a refund. I have since emailed him twice (28th June & 30th July) with no answer.

Yes I have been emailing with Adam. For the first couple of years I didn't press it much as I knew from other posts here he was behind but I still checked in. My last email reply from him was on June 28 2021 saying he wanted to get me my knife or a refund. I have since emailed him twice (28th June & 30th July) with no answer.
So I am not alone.

I placed an order for 2 knives in May 2017. I finally received one of the knives in Jun 2020 after some email exchanges. Sadly, not all done to my specifications but I accepted it any way.

I was promised the 2nd knife will be delivered in Sep 2020 after repeated chasing but it never came. After many unsuccessful chasing, I finally threw in the towel in Mar 2021 and requested for a refund. Adam promised he will list a knife for sale the following week and issue me refund. This refund never came too. I have been unsuccessful in emailing him since then.

This whole journey has been a painful one and I lost joy in his work. Till date, I refuse to post that knife I received on IG. I usually do it to give credit to the maker to help promote the knife.

Let this be a warning for all who plans to place an order.

Last edited:
I believe we all went in with good intentions to help as we all have ups and downs. We tried to give as much space as possible for Adam to grow but this is what we received for the kindness we extended. It is truly quite disappointing.

C'mon Adam, giving you the benefit of the doubt here to get some updates posted. Cranking out the weekly blades for sale and not providing updates on much older orders is frustrating to see and direct emails are not being responded to.

Back