Finished Custom Orders- 2020

not on his wait list, but read through all this and looks like he posted an update on feb 8th

not on his wait list, but read through all this and looks like he posted an update on feb 8th
He did but it’s worded pretty oddly or maybe I just don’t understand. Every one that ordered 3v had to decide to get cru wear and now he’s only got a couple cru wear orders to finish? Weird because it seems like there are MANY cru wear orders from reading elsewhere, including mine that I’m going on 2 years now of waiting. I guess I have it better than the guys that have paid up front and have been waiting 7 years. All smells like old fish to me.

Also love how the previous update prior to this last one went on to defend his position on all of this yet failed to mention what he was going to do to fulfill the paid orders from many years ago.

Mr. Gray took my money on two orders paid in full and did no work. He owes me close to $600. To this day, I have not received my refund. This “Christian” hides behind his terms to avoid doing the right thing.The bottom line…When a person takes cash from an individual, they should get their knife or their money back. I don’t want to hear about conditions or technicalities. I don’t want to hear that you tried. I did not receive my money. His history of bad behavior is alarming.

Last edited:
Not that I recommend this nor advocate doing this but I was wondering if anyone has sought legal advice for the group or how to make your displeasure known? Give him notice that there are a lot of dissatisfied customers?

Any progress on this front getting refunds?
I have today been sent a full refund via PP. I had the option of the knife still and apparently it was close to completion but I elected for the money back instead. I received an email out of the blue last week from Adam with an apology and the offer; hopefully those in the same boat will hear something soon.

Hopefully he refunded your money via F & F or you'll get a 1099 from Paypal and have to pay tax on something that was never done.

Nothing here. Next month will be 2 years I believe. I figured it might take a little while but not 2 years long. Maybe one day it will happen....
2.5 here but still is nothing in comparison to some of the other guys. Was just wondering since all those lives and updates earlier this year but seems nothing has actually changed.

Back