First Annual Pay It Forward Buildoff

Hi guys. Glad to see I'm not the only one pulling up in last place. Lorien, I'll get you some finished pics next week. I wrapped up a few of the custom orders I had plugging things up and I'll be finishing this up right now.

standard.jpg

-M

Michael, this is good news!

I've been feeling a little deflated about this project, to be completely honest. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for those who have and are following through with it, but the commitment/follow through ratio is not quite what I'd hoped it would be. But that's my shortcoming, nothing is ever good enough! In the big picture, though, lots of good has already come of this, and that is really why I started it. So, I'm going to say that the Pif really has been a success!

Still got til the end of the month, and really, if there are more knives coming after that we'll just keep posting them.

Lorien,

I sure hope you are not dissappointed with me, as I had indicated from the outset that with the summer here in Phoenix (coupled with my low output) that I was unable to firmly commit to finishing the project by the stated deadline. I do still plan to finish my knife and 'Pay it Forward' eventually when I'm able...

Michael, this is good news!

I've been feeling a little deflated about this project, to be completely honest. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for those who have and are following through with it, but the commitment/follow through ratio is not quite what I'd hoped it would be. But that's my shortcoming, nothing is ever good enough! In the big picture, though, lots of good has already come of this, and that is really why I started it. So, I'm going to say that the Pif really has been a success!

Still got til the end of the month, and really, if there are more knives coming after that we'll just keep posting them.

sorry guys, I'm not trying to make anyone feel guilty!
Just by making the effort, you are doing a fantastic thing here.
It's all in good fun, just keep on keepin on!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Lorien, I too have had a hard Summer in the shop. May not make it by the end of the month, but should have a pic or 7 by the end of the first week of October.

After seeing what has been submitted thus far I may regret it! :D:D

This has been a fun project thus far, and I hope it turns out like I have it in my head.

Charlie

hey, September 30! How are you doing?

Good thanks how are you? :D

Some one had to have made some more progress since the last progress report....?

here's a little progress;

daggerhandle.jpg

Dagger.jpg

Michael is Paying Forward to the Wounded Warriors Foundation.

I am the proud new owner of this beauty and couldn't be happier as I am sure the wounded warrior foundation is too. thanks to Michael Rader for your time and effort and to Lorien for organizing this.

I hope this generated much needed funds to the selected charities.

More pics to come, Michael is making me a stand instead of a sheath.

Mike Hemphill

www.woundedwarriorproject.org

here's a little progress;

daggerhandle.jpg

Dagger.jpg

Michael is Paying Forward to the Wounded Warriors Foundation.

copy of my receipt, lets hear from some other new owners!

Dear Mike Hemphill,

Thank you for your generous donation to Wounded Warrior Project. Your gift enables us to provide comfort and aid to the wounded and families in need.

Your information is as follows.

Your Information

Name: Mike Hemphill
Email: otlmike@aol.com

Payment Information

Payment Type: CREDIT
Payment Date: 10/12/2011

Wounded Warrior Project is a public charity as described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Your gifts are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.

Thank you again,

Wounded Warrior Project

Back