First bite

Hope you’re doing well.

You post has inspired me to dig up pictures of my own idiotic knife injury at some point and get made fun of by the forum.

Not today though.

I read through the thread and just wanted to say that I admire you for being on of the few people I have heard rationally explain why a hospital is not necessary. When I attempt to do that to people in my life they don’t understand so I have simplified it down to “the ER is there to save your life” and they walk away irritated.
Well, being laid up with covid these past 10 days helped it finish up the healing process.

I'd say she is good to go!

Well, being laid up with covid these past 10 days helped it finish up the healing process.

I'd say she is good to go!

Definitely looks pretty good!

Mine mine was about the same size incision but considerable deeper. One of the few times I did go to there hospital for something. They admitted me for two days and then didn’t stitch it closed. Took 18 months before it stopped being sore.

I couldn’t see the pics of yours before your last post for some reason. Looks really painful, but I see why you were my in a rush to pay a hospital bill. Just flesh.

Gotta buy a lottery ticket though. With as much stuff in you hand as you could have damaged, you got real lucky.

52C5E3C8-7905-413A-A645-BA07969CB32B.jpeg

I think my buddy missed when he sent this to me instead of you. Lol.

Definitely looks pretty good!

Mine mine was about the same size incision but considerable deeper. One of the few times I did go to there hospital for something. They admitted me for two days and then didn’t stitch it closed. Took 18 months before it stopped being sore.

I couldn’t see the pics of yours before your last post for some reason. Looks really painful, but I see why you were my in a rush to pay a hospital bill. Just flesh.

Gotta buy a lottery ticket though. With as much stuff in you hand as you could have damaged, you got real lucky.

View attachment 1656548

I think my buddy missed when he sent this to me instead of you. Lol.
Yeah. Tendon damage is one of the things I checked immediately. And luckily it's my left hand. Not the lonely hand. Lol

Back