First Spyderco

Trying to buy something on the exchange is a joke. If you don’t see it in 3 minutes someone buys it. It’s pretty much a waste of time looking on there.

Only for those knives that are in high demand or priced extremely low.

A lot of knives go unsold for lack of interest or simply because they are no longer on the 1st page of the listings. There's a no bump rule and a 14 day restriction on repostings. So, unless an ad draws immediate attention, it will fall into oblivion until it is reposted again.

LOL! ;)

Last edited:
Got tired of days and nights of research. Not a golden but I see no one dislikes delica 4. Got one LNIB off exchange for $55.

I’m sure para 3 or native 5 could be in the future but now I have some time and can get use to spyderco and can wait for the lw para 3 to come out.

hello, new to forum. Looking to buy my first spyderco at 52 years old. What is the lowest cost model(s) that are still made in USA and say Golden Colorado on the blade?
My top recommendation to you is to get one out of each edge type. I would get one of the full Spyderedged models like one of the RESCUE, POLICE or a JUMPMASTER fixed blades. Then zero in on which mainline, plain edged Spyderco folder that appeals to you the most. You sure couldn't go wrong with a PARA 2 or PARA 3 in plain edge. Or you could go the Delica or Endura route>> you can also get both the Delica and Endura in full Spyderedge or plain edge either one. But I do recommend that you get one PE and one SE model. Because you'll be pleasantly surprised at how great those Spyderedges work along side a good plain edged EDC.

Back