Fishing, and hunting reports (share yours)

Outstanding!

Thanks for sharing your adventures. I always look forward to seeing them.

One day I will pick up a camera that can get some perspective in the shots; it is hard to get a “feel” for the landscape with just the phone photos (plus I think I am a couple generations old on the phone so maybe newer ones are better).

Definitely like to share them on here and see other’s areas as well. Can’t always travel far away but can live vicariously through everyone’s shots!

One day I will pick up a camera that can get some perspective in the shots; it is hard to get a “feel” for the landscape with just the phone photos (plus I think I am a couple generations old on the phone so maybe newer ones are better).

Definitely like to share them on here and see other’s areas as well. Can’t always travel far away but can live vicariously through everyone’s shots!

Exactly! I’ll take what I can get. :cool:

Its always a pleasure to view beautiful outdoor pics :thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks for sharing em ;)

Here in San Luis Obispo county this time of year, we see three or four deer hit by cars on a daily basis. Now that California has made it legal to pick up your road kill, I wonder if that number will increase??:D

Last edited:
Today in the Bronx
FGRIAB4.mp4

Heard recently toward the end of a skinning job regarding the FK2 by my father:

(under his breath, to himself) "Goodnight!!! (that's as close as he comes to cursing)...Goodnight! This thing's still sharp!"

I love stories like this. :thumbsup:

I did something I never anticipated doing yesterday: handed over my beloved EDC2 to a work buddy to try out on his upcoming Kansas whitetail trip. Like many hunters, he has every piece of high end gear EXCEPT a great knife. So I'm hoping to have a testimony to share in a few weeks, and hopefully a 160-class whitetail pic. :cool:

Back