Fixed Blade & Folder Combo

Hello Retired UPS Driver Retired UPS Driver
Teckel2 and Mini Fox River with Inkosi added in :), mighty glad to post for ya any knife of mine, just ask :D
rnh9Iyk.jpg

Many Thanks Brother,
Aryan
Awesome, thank you very much. That picture really helps me out, I know which one I would choose for myself, but he’s a little harder, likes them all, and bigger is better (loves the Mallmart brand). The Mini Fox River will fit the bill just fine. So often out in the field, the smaller size is just better for the task at hand. Thanks again brother, especially answering so fast. CRK was perfect for the comparison too.

You’re welcome Retired UPS Driver Retired UPS Driver
I could reply quickly coz The fixed blades were within arms reach, and the CRK I was fondling it when I‘d read your message :D

Aryan

Awesome, thank you very much. That picture really helps me out, I know which one I would choose for myself, but he’s a little harder, likes them all, and bigger is better (loves the Mallmart brand). The Mini Fox River will fit the bill just fine. So often out in the field, the smaller size is just better for the task at hand. Thanks again brother, especially answering so fast. CRK was perfect for the comparison too.

Found that fix we were talking about in the Knives and Guns thread of missing pictures/Avatars. @benchwarmer380 came to the rescue, super easy fix.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/practice-here-to-post-pics.1585101/page-9#post-20082114

Thanx man! You know I only had that issue on that particular thread!!! No where else! I use my kindle fire for anything internet involved. Haven't seen a desktop setting! Doesn't mean there isn't one because I'm totally ignorant about most tech stuff. Willfully so too! If I had my choice I'd still have my yellow n black rubberized Nextel flip phone. Definitely miss direct connect, everything else--blah!

Thanx man! You know I only had that issue on that particular thread!!! No where else! I use my kindle fire for anything internet involved. Haven't seen a desktop setting! Doesn't mean there isn't one because I'm totally ignorant about most tech stuff. Willfully so too! If I had my choice I'd still have my yellow n black rubberized Nextel flip phone. Definitely miss direct connect, everything else--blah!
It took me awhile to find it by process of elimination. On mine it is the box at the top right that has a square with an arrow going up through it. Use it for sending a page or picture by email without copy and paste, there where a bunch of options, on the iPad format itself, not on BF. Mine said simply “Request Desktop Size”. The picture below shows what I’m talking about. I can’t make it happen as it is too sporadic when it occurs. But today it did occur and it even fixed the 2 threads I went back and looked at, one was the same that we both had trouble with. I even tested it without desktop and sure enough they were still blank until I changed to desktop. Anyways, if it ever happens again, here is the info and a picture so you can refer to it. At least it won’t get buried in an unfamiliar thread, you should remember this one. Take care brother.
View attachment 1439600

Al Mar sere 2000 double action auto, Lone Wolf cocobolo lobo double action auto & BRKT mountain man!
View attachment 1439783

I love that Mountain man, any action shots of it and the others in use? Just the results of cutting things up? Just curious....and hopeful. I think it would be dangerous to snap photos with the phone with one hand and cut with the other. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I love that Mountain man, any action shots of it and the others in use? Jut the results of cutting things up? Just curious....and hopeful. .

Unfortunately I don't use my phone at all for pics! I take a pic each morning with my kindle to post here! Its easy for an technical ignoramus like myself. I don't carry this kindle fire anywhere. Ill see what my dummasss can work out for ya tho! Cheers brother!

Unfortunately I don't use my phone at all for pics! I take a pic each morning with my kindle to post here! Its easy for an technical ignoramus like myself. I don't carry this kindle fire anywhere. Ill see what my dummasss can work out for ya tho! Cheers brother!

Yes yes!!! Only if you have time, and please do not injure yourself. Much appreciated.

Back