Fixed Blade & Folder Combo

Teckel with Military,
bPyMXQN.jpg

Great looking trio, however your Alpha is quite the standout, it’s a real winner from a really good maker. Thanks for sharing your picture, I truly enjoyed seeing it.
It's a cool blade and well made. The maker apprenticed under a knife maker who himself, apprenticed under Andy Roy of Fiddleback Forge. It was through the Fiddleback family that I was introduced to Damon Lusky/Alfa-Knife.

I have several blades from Damon, but all but Battle Buddy are too much for most days EDC needs.

D Rocket katanax, Microtech ultratech, Benchmade crooked river & Phillip Patton custom!View attachment 1498004
That is a really cool damascus pattern on that Phillip Patton!
I've been wanting to pick something up from him but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I might have to act on the urge :D

Here is my combo for the day
HVZQNB2h.jpg

FK2 and a fresh GEC 33

That is a really cool damascus pattern on that Phillip Patton!
I've been wanting to pick something up from him but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I might have to act on the urge :D

Here is my combo for the day
HVZQNB2h.jpg

FK2 and a fresh GEC 33

Thank you! Its Rose Damasteel!!! It was his first time using it too!! Phillip makes some phenomenal Damascus himself too, I just wanted the Damasteel. That and green canvas were the only given.from the get go!! His grinds are beautiful and very thin behind the edge..

Back