FK2

The sharp spine will be the last ones processed but we are starting on them now. I think we should have the entire pre order shipped before summer which will be substantially early. We had a head start when we opened this pre-order so we're a little ahead of schedule. But we're going to be late on the K18, it's kicking my ass.

Nathan, it’s kinda strange, I don’t know if it’s your overall work ethic, or you and Jo’s great communication and customer service, but I’m not sweating the K18 being later than estimated. Honestly I’m looking forward to getting it when it’s ready and not before. You make a fantastic product. I was never a knife guy until just a couple of years ago when a buddy turned me on to his FK. I’ve been a member of BF since 2010 and have only really used it since discovering your knives.

thanks for making the well thought knives at a fair price.

Last edited:
Thanks looking forward to this!!! On a related note but pretty sure I now the answer, is it too late to add a set of scales to my pre order?

I was pretty new to CPK when I ordered but have seen some of your fancy wood scales and would like to add a set if possible.

I'm sorry, it isn't possible to modify your order, but if you contact Jo you might be able to order a set of wood scales (if there are any extra) and she could ship them to you with your order. I happen to know we start the final process on the wood scales tomorrow.

still running on the factory edge. Might have to tune up after this;
rsey3O1.jpg

local fd set me up with expired hoses, as much as I want so I have lots. They were grateful someone wanted it
4gdpfUM.jpg

Super useful to have around for trail stuff like water bars and cribs, but it's all over the place around our place
yZzEI7A.jpg

Back