FNG Here & I'm Giving Stuff Away

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here to bladeforums.com, and doing a giveaway to introduce myself (sorry it's not super awesome stuff right now). The giveaway deadline is 11:59 PST on Sept. 15th, and I'll pick the winners on Sept 16th using random.org and will post results by 11PM PST. One entry per person please, just leave a reply or say hi, and your post number will be your entry number.

Roll 1 - ZT Sticker
Roll 2 - ZT Sticker
Roll 3 - ZT PVC Velcro Patch
Roll 4 - ZT PVC Velcro Patch
Roll 5 - ZT PVC Velcro Patch
Roll 6 - Glock Sticker
Roll 7 - Glock Velcro Patch
Roll 8 - New Kershaw Cryo Knife

WHY am I doing a giveaway as a new member? Read below the photo if you're interested, or just enter the giveaway if you prefer. Thanks for reading my post, and I look forward to making some "knife friends" here on the forum.

v/r
Jason

thumbnail%201.jpg

Each winner will also get one of these Blade HQ PVC patches, and a sticker,

RVKpSaZ.jpg

I'm looking to buy Kershaw Blurs. Several months ago, I spent a week with my daughter at Children's in Seattle for her medical treatments. While we were in the hospital, my home was burglarized. Among other things, most of my knives were stolen. While most are pretty common and can be replaced eventually, some are not...I am especially fond of the Kershaw Blur, and I had almost the entire rainbow. So, I am posting this giveaway to bring awareness...if you are selling a rare or discontinued Kershaw Blur for a reasonable price, I am likely a buyer. If you took the time to read this, thank you....I look forward to making new friendships here on the forum, I really don't have any friends IRL who share my passion for blades, aside form those who just want me to put a Wicked Edge on their knives LOL.

v/r
Jason

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to Blade Forums. Sorry to hear about your daughter and the burglary. First off, I hope what put your girl in the hospital is in the rearview.

It’s a cool way to introduce yourself by giving stuff away! Kudos!

Now, to the knives. If there are specific Blurs you’re looking to recover, you might consider posting here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/categories/wanted-to-buy-forums.801/
This is a great community here and I’ve bought lots of knives on The Exchange with good experience.

If you’ll shoot me a private message with some specific model numbers you’re looking to recover, I’ll see if I have them.

Good luck to you!

sorry bout the bad events happened to your family and yourself. good luck on the hunt finding what got taken from ya. also welcome to the forums.......

edit part...sorry forgot to say not an entry in the gaw just more of a welcome post from me.......very nice giveaway but others need stuff more than me. thank you though Sir.

Last edited:
I hope your daughter is going to make a speedy recovery.

Post up the blurs you want the most and you'd be surprised how far and wide members here will go to help you. I don't personally have any blurs but I can keep an eye out for you.

Thieves :thumbsdown::mad:

Welcome to BF, and sorry to hear about the burglary, that sucks and I hope you were insured and don't have to dip into your savings to replace the knives. Hope at least the daughter is okay and it wasn't anything too serious? Good luck replacing/rebuilding the collection!

Welcome! Great way to introduce yourself! Hope your daughter is doing well and hope you're able to rebuild your collection.

Edit to add: I'm not sure the members name, but every so often a guy posts a sale thread with many Blurs, a lot of them limited runs, etc. Keep an eye on the exchange and I'm sure it will pop up again.

Last edited:
Hello.

I have three little girls. And I wish you and yours the best :)

I will keep my eyes open and send you links to any I find available.

BTW use the the want to buy section.

Welcome to the forums friend ! And I love the Glock swag....

It's hard to spend days at a hospital waiting for a loved one to recover. I recently spent months at hospitals and rehab with my wife, she had brain surgery to remove a large tumor. With all those thoughts running around in my mind at the end of the night I couldn't imagine coming home to find my house broken into. That would have pushed me over the koo koo cliff for sure. The blur is my favorite every day work knife and it's the only knife I have posted about so I feel your love for it. I was just looking at at one in Natick Outdoor Store in MA. and was tempted to buy it just for the fact that it was still pristine but it was the same color as mine, olive green ano so I bought the Kersaw Natrix. keep your chin up cuz the bad memories fade Quicker than the good ones and knives can be replaced. If you have no luck LMK and i'll send you mine. Welcome to the boards bro. PS. she's cancer free one year tomorrow

Not an entry here but just to say welcome and hope all is well now. My heart and prayers go to you and your family.

Not a request to be in the give-a-way. Just writing to say Hi.

I know what it's like to have a loved one in the hospital. Also, know what is like to have someone lift your favorite knife.

Welcome to the forum. Sorry abt the theft. There are many willing to go against societal norms and the jails are chock full of them.

Enter the other guys/gals in the contest. I'm not looking for anything, but it is a great gesture on your part.

Back