FNG Here & I'm Giving Stuff Away

Sorry to hear about the home burglary. Hopefully you are made whole by your homeowners insurance, and hopefully the people who took your knives fall on them.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Welcome to BF!
Sorry to hear about the unfortunate events. I hope your daughter is doing well, cause family is more important than knives. :)
No respect for thieves from me. Jerks. On the bright side, now you get to hunt down replacements, and new knives!! :) i dont have any blurs or id sebd ya one. Anyways, God Bless...see you around.

Also...please dont enter me in the draw. Just wanted to say "Welcome." Its a great group here.

One day to go if anyone else wants to enter. I'm going to follow up this giveaway with a Thanksgiving knife giveaway as well!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here to bladeforums.com, and doing a giveaway to introduce myself (sorry it's not super awesome stuff right now). The giveaway deadline is 11:59 PST on Sept. 15th, and I'll pick the winners on Sept 16th using random.org and will post results by 11PM PST. One entry per person please, just leave a reply or say hi, and your post number will be your entry number.

Roll 1 - ZT Sticker
Roll 2 - ZT Sticker
Roll 3 - ZT PVC Velcro Patch
Roll 4 - ZT PVC Velcro Patch
Roll 5 - ZT PVC Velcro Patch
Roll 6 - Glock Sticker
Roll 7 - Glock Velcro Patch
Roll 8 - New Kershaw Cryo Knife

WHY am I doing a giveaway as a new member? Read below the photo if you're interested, or just enter the giveaway if you prefer. Thanks for reading my post, and I look forward to making some "knife friends" here on the forum.

v/r
Jason

thumbnail%201.jpg

Each winner will also get one of these Blade HQ PVC patches, and a sticker,

RVKpSaZ.jpg

I'm looking to buy Kershaw Blurs. Several months ago, I spent a week with my daughter at Children's in Seattle for her medical treatments. While we were in the hospital, my home was burglarized. Among other things, most of my knives were stolen. While most are pretty common and can be replaced eventually, some are not...I am especially fond of the Kershaw Blur, and I had almost the entire rainbow. So, I am posting this giveaway to bring awareness...if you are selling a rare or discontinued Kershaw Blur for a reasonable price, I am likely a buyer. If you took the time to read this, thank you....I look forward to making new friendships here on the forum, I really don't have any friends IRL who share my passion for blades, aside form those who just want me to put a Wicked Edge on their knives LOL.

v/r
Jason

Jason
Welcome fellow Seattlite! Great idea. I do not need any swag, in fact some I should give some away. I also got broken into, lucky for me they skiped my blades! I like Kershaw, but only have one blur, all black with glass breaker if you need that one.
Bill

I do have that one, but I appreciate the offer. I have been able to purchase several of the more difficult ones from other members here on the forum.

Woohoo! Thank you very much!

I hope you made some good progress on rebuilding your collection, and I hope your daughter's health stays good.

Thank you again Jason. Great giveaway and welcome to Bladeforums!

Thank you to all of you who entered, and congrats to the winners...it was fun. I'm going to do another GAW for Thanksgiving, so keep an eye out.

Got it today. Thanks again Jason, very kind gesture on your part! :thumbsup:
RsoRnog.jpg

Back