FNG Here & I'm Giving Stuff Away

Sorry bud. Will keep an eye out for blurs.

Not an entry, just a howdy and I will be on he watch for them.

Not an entry, just a welcome.

Luckily, my daughter is fully healthy, but my wife has been dealing with Lyme's disease for 10 years, so I understand what it's like to have someone in your life who is always going through something - though not nearly to your degree. Hope she's doing well.

Welcome to the forums here Jason!
Sorry to hear about your theft .... really sad.
Hope your daughters health is doing well.

Great introduction, thanks for the giveaway!
I'm a sucker for patches, thanks for the chance.
A ZT patch would look awesome on the ceiling of my van among the other patches
lIwsf_J_zkSRXLV1204jh_FtmS4Y-wUQRA-3W7G9WT62lxYEYA5nLgIixK79eN9UZxvaOy0oh4ZJ8RYu9R4k04igCr5Md5zWjXVRChaKELAmJPgu4ZoftRy__GHnGISkdMEvCfELhmiM0qanGgD0Thx07SRTr6XtvB36W2bF3bqutnp1EEb3IP2btxbNBOSc6HRK5hYkqRhTEhoAs40fVIKg3VwyipQ8eE69YDwU7mCXREhkZqCsnF3pPmOAZIUhGzHsFSG3oaauF5H9sW4_Uu8QcyFNSTLMOiRyndGtAO36OdbHJT1SRed8ZiAnCA6SJw3YdogKerNl5LjyzfyCry8DHkFYc3oCLVb3vPyzf_d1IvgDhxBoir3_0smCPIpLMV83IWhZjx3nlha6UvfcdTXIWEeCX9_bgXTdYd3tdltyY1j-yRo9m7F2HjJUVkFYEwtghqIRfp9ESUGmTUmGdMBCD6pvkDK0c0JTBYpbYtmgtGgN41dY4aEXP8ggUtU0fQ5uZzoFcz-uLVGshCoJCjeb4d33AQjFvUbM5ureIb4w4R-8NbQWwuCBa_EzOc8FvfqhVTjomiCJbX82ht5o3xjGJ1k0i8HTJ_Chau8=w800-h411-no

Hope overseas entrees are allowed :D

Thats quite the collection you have...and yes, overseas is fine.

I have dug through every collection of blurs with anyone I know and have checked the local retailers and pawn shops and have found nothing available other than currently commercially available blurs. None of the folks with the blur collections I know are willing to part with any and I only have a blackwashed with black handle which you could probably find anywhere. I'm sorry I have failed you. I will keep looking.

I have dug through every collection of blurs with anyone I know and have checked the local retailers and pawn shops and have found nothing available other than currently commercially available blurs. None of the folks with the blur collections I know are willing to part with any and I only have a blackwashed with black handle which you could probably find anywhere. I'm sorry I have failed you. I will keep looking.

WOW...you didn't have to go through all that, but I certainly appreciate it...thank you for your effort. Looking at your username, are you an LTC in The U.S. Army? I may know who you are if you are an LTC.

v/r
J

Hey Jason, welcome to the forum.
I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's medical issues and the home invasion.
My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

I've been here almost a year now and I've found the members to be knowledgeable and helpful. Stick around awhile and I'm sure you'll enjoy being a part of this community.
I'll keep an eye out for any rare blurs for you.

Welcome and I hope your daughter is doing well.

I had a theft of my own not to long ago and sadly had to start over as well so I fell your pain in that part. I have extreme budget restraints (new baby around time of theft) so my first purchase was a OD Green blur with the black blade and I love it.
Hope you find what you're looking for. Thanks for the chance.

Welcome to BF, hope everything turns out well for your daughter! I believe in karma and the thieves will pay in the end. This is not an entry.

Welcome and I hope your daughter is doing well.

I had a theft of my own not to long ago and sadly had to start over as well so I fell your pain in that part. I have extreme budget restraints (new baby around time of theft) so my first purchase was a OD Green blur with the black blade and I love it.
Hope you find what you're looking for. Thanks for the chance.

It is a huge gut punch for sure. I was fortunate in that my insurance covered some of the value of my knives (depreciated MSRP), and my self defense insurance covered the (depreciated) value of the two guns. It will take time, but you will rebuild just as I will. Good Luck!

I don't know if it's kosher to do this, but a black Blur in S30V went up for sale on the folding knives for sale by individuals forum on this site.

Back