Folding Bushcraft Knife that is usable/comfortable - by Daniel Koster

Can a folding bushcraft knife compete with the fixed blade version?

• I'm intrigued

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm skeptical

• I'm against it

• Sign me up!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing my best guys. Had computer issues and sickness for a week ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454705965.191202.jpg

I know I said they'd be done earlier but that's why I don't make promises on delivery dates. Because karma and irony love me. *sigh*

Part of the reason why this is taking so long is that I am also learning how to make this knife in a more efficient way. I have had to make a lot of adjustments to my task lists.

Here's the latest one. 74 steps in the process.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454706396.211306.jpg

I will get to a point in the process, and rather than just blow through it… I end up having to figure out a way how to make these work in batch form.

I have built a lot of gigs I've done a lot of organizing and making new equipment adjustments etc.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454706486.521286.jpg

I absolutely love it when I get one of these done. It is very satisfying and definitely the direction I want to take it.

I do appreciate your patience with me. Thx!

Oh God! How many times do we have to hear this computer, sickness, learning and adjustments? I've been hearing this going back to when you were partners with Tom Krien.

Oh God! How many times do we have to hear this computer, sickness, learning and adjustments? I've been hearing this going back to when you were partners with Tom Krien.

You will never, ever, ever hear a single bad word about Tom Krein!! He is Top Shelf!! Period!!!

Finally pushing them out the door. Finished up one with a nail nick.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456170633.449198.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456170647.781111.jpg

A couple more finished and on their way!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456179163.379670.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456179181.576941.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456179191.427475.jpg

bladeninja - not at this time. Are you on my pre-order list?

Are you on my pre-order list?

Hey Daniel I have a question - if we signed up on the pre-order list and got the auto reply, are we on the list? I understand there are lots of people way ahead of me. I signed up a while back and got the auto reply.

8C918A25-F5EA-4321-B0AF-582ABF3F3FB7_zpstyegbrpi.png
Thank you for the update. I can't wait to get mine. Just picked this up at the Art of Steel show last weekend.

Good luck being on the pre-order list. I was one of the first ones on the list and I still have not seen one!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back