For SpydercoBladeFans !

bcdodobf.jpg

1024x768

Hey Simona,

A little request. How about a farewell piece in homage to the Gunting since its being discontinued (for now)?

madhaha said:
Hey Simona,

A little request. How about a farewell peace in homage to the Gunting since its being discontinued (for now)?

Yes, i have read here ... yeeye, pity, pity.., mmmm.. older models are going out, and new models, new ideas are coming .. Evolution... ;)

Simona said:
Yes, i have read here ... yeeye, pity, pity.., mmmm.. older models are going out, and new models, new ideas are coming .. Evolution... ;)

I know but I thought as the Gunting girl, you'd do a little special something for it ;) It'll be back!

madhaha said:
I know but I thought as the Gunting girl, you'd do a little special something for it ;) It'll be back!

..If you, in the future need one, no prob ;) ask Bram Frank, because :
Mr.Glesser wrote at spyderco.com -

"In the case of the Gunting, we will make small runs as an exclusive for Bram if he so chooses."

Your creativity is remarkable, Simona! Have you considered making a career of it? You definitely have the ability.

:grumpy: ee, it seem ...some technical problem with my server, i hope will run OK soon ...

well actually All along the Watchtower was wrote by Bob Dylan but Hendrix version makes it painfull to hear... :D
Jimi's the Best!

Senate said:
well actually All along the Watchtower was wrote by Bob Dylan but Hendrix version makes it painfull to hear... :D
Jimi's the Best!
Ahhaa, thanks for info, i thought, that it´s Hendrix´s song...that he wrote

Back