1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

For SpydercoBladeFans !

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Simona, Feb 2, 2003.

1. Simona

Simona

Jan 24, 2003
  2. madhaha

madhaha

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey Simona,

A little request. How about a farewell piece in homage to the Gunting since its being discontinued (for now)?

3. Simona

Simona

Jan 24, 2003
    Yes, i have read here ... yeeye, pity, pity.., mmmm.. older models are going out, and new models, new ideas are coming .. Evolution... ;)

4. Simona

Simona

Jan 24, 2003
  5. Simona

Simona

Jan 24, 2003
  6. madhaha

madhaha

Jun 28, 2004
    I know but I thought as the Gunting girl, you'd do a little special something for it ;) It'll be back!

7. Simona

Simona

Jan 24, 2003
    ..If you, in the future need one, no prob ;) ask Bram Frank, because :
    Mr.Glesser wrote at spyderco.com -

"In the case of the Gunting, we will make small runs as an exclusive for Bram if he so chooses."

8. Simona

Simona

Jan 24, 2003
  9. Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett

Jul 14, 2004
    Very easy on the eye as always Simona :eek: . I really like those 'blueish' Manix and Military wallpapers!

10. Simona

Simona

Jan 24, 2003
  11. Codeman

Codeman

May 13, 1999
    Your creativity is remarkable, Simona! Have you considered making a career of it? You definitely have the ability.

12. Simona

Simona

Jan 24, 2003
  13. Simona

Simona

Jan 24, 2003
    :grumpy: ee, it seem ...some technical problem with my server, i hope will run OK soon ...

14. Simona

Simona

Jan 24, 2003
  15. Senate

Senate

Aug 20, 2004
    well actually All along the Watchtower was wrote by Bob Dylan but Hendrix version makes it painfull to hear... :D
    Jimi's the Best!

16. Simona

Simona

Jan 24, 2003
    Ahhaa, thanks for info, i thought, that it´s Hendrix´s song...that he wrote

17. Simona

Simona

Jan 24, 2003
  18. Simona

Simona

Jan 24, 2003