Force Multiplier V8 (FMV8) Specs And Pricing. . . . Coming Wednesday 1-17-18

If I was in Customs, I would be scoring free Cuban cigars on a daily basis. That would be awesome.

5E6CDA12-4636-467D-A448-EA8AB6FA3725.jpeg This post is to thank Ken T Twiztids4 who stuck w me through thick and thin during this transaction. My first purchase on the exchange and I was quite tentative ( I’m also on a lot of pain meds in PT after major surgery) so I was full of irrational fears that I was gonna get scammed.:eek:But he very calmly and VERY patiently helped me understand everything. When I finally completed my end of the deal this beaut (AND a TGA2) arrived soon after and was exactly as we discussed. They’re great and so was my 1st experience dealing on BF. Thanks again Ken so y’all check out his other deals on the Exchange : https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/—infi—bunch-of-busse-kin-carother’s-microtech-benchmade.1639902/ 226DE349-B1D1-4735-A3C1-9E123664511B.jpeg

Attachments

• 0FC27E35-1CCC-4C63-8A35-0B904152F83F.jpeg
    0FC27E35-1CCC-4C63-8A35-0B904152F83F.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 13
Nice snag! Ken is great! doing some dealing with him myself ;) Keep rocking your recoup!
Yup. It’s pretty wild what he’s clearing OUT of his safe, so what he’s keeping must be quite an impressive collection. This deal has confirmed that I’ve been bitten by the Busse Bug so I’ll be scoping out more deals. Been looking for a light, thin bladed slicer (edc & possible necker) and saw buybrownind had a Lil’ Smokey Elmax w G10 AND Dave’s beautiful scabbard. A deal I couldn’t refuse. Exactly what I need. Now I’m gonna shop what’s left of Ken’s sale.;)Thx for the well wish brother:cool::thumbsup::D

People who love blades are like people who love dogs...the best sort of folks ANYWHERE...glad you enjoy it here!
Hahah! I do love dogs(RIP Jake boxer/pit), and lately cats(Buster & Clyde,adopted ferals), and now hogs(y’all:eek:).They all lower blood pressure:cool:help heal wounds:pand are faf:D Knives are the most important tool ever created(voted #1 tool oat by Forbes). They’re genetically ingrained. Relatively speaking, it’s not that long ago we were cavemen knapping blades to survive. And some of us still are. But now we’ve got super steels...and the goat; INFI.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sorry for being so long winded...lots of free time in WoundCare rehab:rolleyes:and yes, I do enjoy it here.(in BF, not rehabo_O)
Thx fellas

Last edited:
Thanks for all the kind words gentlemen. I’m just trying to pay it forward. A few years back I was a new Hog and a couple of members really helped me out. They guided me through all the different steels, grades, finishes, models, etc. I’m happy to help out with the things I do know. The Busse bug is an addiction/passion. It’s great to share the passion with other like minded individuals. The Bladeforums community is tightly knit like the firearms community and I’ve met many great ppl here. It’s an honor to be part of it.

Just a bump for those of you with FMV8’s. Armoralleather has pics up in his forum with carved leather slip sheaths for these:)
If I knew how to “link” I would lol

Back