Forum Knife Updates and comments

I was almost positive he was going to say they already shipped after he mentioned knowing the date... lol

that means it ships in less than 3 weeks :=)

good job, and congratz on the girl

Shipping from you or Buck? Glad to see an estimated ETA on this at this point. Thanks for the info regardless. :D

Added: So this will be a Christmas knife. I pre-ordered a Becker BK-62 and missed the first batch. It will be a mid-January acquisition for me. This Kephart is about as traditional as it gets for a Becker!

Buck and skblades are both located in Post Falls, Idaho so I imagine Stephen will just be stopping by the Buck factory to pick the knives up (but I could be wrong).

That's fantastic news thanks Stephen. Expecially for us getting them shipped internationally. Anytime after the second week of December and it's a crap shoot whether you get your package before Christmas or not. ✌

The knives will begin shipping December 3rd. Hold on to your hats!!
:D
transport-vacation-holiday-warm_weather-sunshine-summers-dcrn792_low.jpg

I just checked and I sent payment early July. I almost forgot about the 2 knives I purchased. I thought the arrival date would be much sooner.

I just checked and I sent payment early July. I almost forgot about the 2 knives I purchased. I thought the arrival date would be much sooner.
I think the optimistic estimate was late Oct. We are only 2 weeks into November with a shipping date of Dec 3rd.

Only a month and a bit behind best case scenario predictions, I think I'm ok with that.

Last edited:
I think the optimistic estimate was late Oct. We are only 2 weeks into November with a shipping date of Dec 3rd.

Only a month and a bit behind best case scenario predictions, I think I'm ok with that.

Yeah I am okay with that. But I would have set a later date. I assumed November might be the latest possible date and scenario on how things would work out. I assumed that because I don't know how things work in setting up production. So I would have listed a later projected date. Then if it was completed earlier everyone would be happy and no weird feelings :)

Yeah I am okay with that. But I would have set a later date. I assumed November might be the latest possible date and scenario on how things would work out. I assumed that because I don't know how things work in setting up production. So I would have listed a later projected date. Then if it was completed earlier everyone would be happy and no weird feelings :)
It's always a good plan to under promise and over deliver. I think the tooling issues with the long pulls pushed things back a bit, and probably 100 other small nuances.

I just read a GBU thread where a guy is waiting for a knife from 2013. I couldn't be happier that we should be receiving our knives just before Santa comes.

Big props to all that were involved in this 2018 BF offering.

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl Stephen :)

Back