Friction Folder

JK Knives

These are available to order.

Specs:
About 7 1/2" open
About 3 1/4" blade
1/8" O1 steel
Price is $153 shipped, (no bottle opener), or $158 shipped (with bottle opener) in tan, or black micarta. Dark brown shown is $10 extra, green is $5 extra.

dscn3290-jpg.1128709
dscn3289-jpg.1128710

With the bottle opener option, does it change the length of the tab at all? Or is it just a different shape?

Was looking and drooling. John, can this be done in 154 cm? If not that is ok. One last one, with the scales, how thick is it? I was worried that the handle would be blockish. Any way to see a spine shot and from the the underside? That way I can see how thick it looks. Appreciate it.

Was looking and drooling. John, can this be done in 154 cm? If not that is ok. One last one, with the scales, how thick is it? I was worried that the handle would be blockish. Any way to see a spine shot and from the the underside? That way I can see how thick it looks. Appreciate it.
Not available in stainless. About 5/8” thick.

Thanks. Put me down for a friction folder if not closed yet. PM to come.

I like how the pivot pin looks like a torx screw, correct? To adjust opening tension?

Thinking of using this with the contest knife I won, as a set. (I know, I know....me and the set thing again.) :p

Can anybody who has a friction folder now share their pics? Usage? I would appreciate it. Such a cool design.

Mine is a bit different, but here’s a photo. Very nicely finished and smooth operation.

GeX9HNE.jpg

Jeff

I like that shape. JOhn, if you are reading this too, I would like that kind of shape too.

Back