Friction Folder

it is really something a different angle in perspective can make such a different

is one not a full flat grind and the other some sort of scandi?

it is really something a different angle in perspective can make such a different

is one not a full flat grind and the other some sort of scandi?
One is full grind, that’s an option for $5 extra. I normally don’t do that grind on a folder. I just thought you were referring to the blade shape.

you were right - I was :)

was also curious about the grind.

is it possible to update your books to include a full flat grind on the tan one I am ordering (only that one, not the other one)?

Bump. Maybe after we get our friction folders, we can have a pic taken with them, keep it decent of course, and then vote in the best pic with the knife. John can have his grand kids as the panel to decide. John mentioned we are trying to come up with ideas to keep the posts coming, so I thought this would be cool too.

Bump. Maybe after we get our friction folders, we can have a pic taken with them, keep it decent of course, and then vote in the best pic with the knife. John can have his grand kids as the panel to decide. John mentioned we are trying to come up with ideas to keep the posts coming, so I thought this would be cool too.

That’s a great idea! I’m in!

Thought you all might like seeing John's first production FF -
DSC_2931.JPG

best

mqqn

Back