GEC #35 Churchill Thread

So true, Kiteman. I bought the cougar clawed first, but then when Knifeswapper dropped the price on his cull stag Churchills, I had to grab one, and I liked it so much the cc is just a safe queen.

WqzcaEa.jpg

Thanks, Rick. If they hold out, I'll probably cave at some point and pick up a hummingbird acrylic to go with 'em.

I just posted a few days ago that my most recent Churchill purchase would probably be my last. That still might hold true but I'm already thinking about getting one more.

I've fallen for the pattern too and somehow four of them just doesn't seem like enough. I need to take a group photo but I'm holding off in case there's a fifth one to include.
I was thinking the same thing that my second that's still on the way was going to be my last one and just found one at a dealer "I won't disclose just yet ":p
That you don't see around anymore atleast I haven't.
Oh my I'm trying my hardest to not add the third and make it a trio lol .

Last edited:
You really NEED to find a good Stag 35 Rick :

I fits my hands pretty well and gives you a great grip .

Harry

Yes that's what to look for! Very good indeed, but rare as most of the Stag from my dealer was very so-so. I still persist in thinking that GEC is funking it about not putting shields on Stag anymore though.

Thanks, Will

I bought this knife simply to treat myself to something nice, since GECs are usually so far out of my budget. I planned on it being a safe queen, but turns out its one of the most useful and good looking patterns I've come across so its been a user since day one.
CIpZa1p.jpg

The Stag on the left is my user.
Say, is there a thread for the #68 pattern? White Owl?
Does anyone recall?

Ok I couldnt wait to show you guys and gals my last one :rolleyes: That's on the way .
Plus this way I can show you again when it arrives in The Factor Land :D
These beautiful pictures are from my dealer "Insert name here " since I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say as there not a vendor here. Please let me know if I can because there much deserving to mention . Anyway I was lucky enough to score this beauty from them :thumbsup: and what a first class dealer if I may add !
1wwWF1j.jpg
e1SNpmF.jpg
AkUv400.jpg

Last edited:
The Stag on the left is my user.
Does anyone recall?
That would of been a hard choice for me . Since my Stag has been in my pocket since day one im guessing my other two that are in Route will be my safe queens. But knowing me that could always change and end up with two users and a safe queen lol.

Ok I couldnt wait to show you guys and gals my last one :rolleyes: That's on the way .
Plus this way I can show you again when it arrives in The Factor Land :D
These beautiful pictures are from my dealer "Insert name here " since I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say as there not a vendor here. Please let me know if I can because there much deserving to mention . Anyway I was lucky enough to score this beauty from them :thumbsup: and what a first class dealer if I may add !
1wwWF1j.jpg
e1SNpmF.jpg
AkUv400.jpg

That's a mighty fine looking Yellow Rose. Very clean and even coloring. Nice!

Does anyone recall?

I’ll take this as a cryptic clue that GEC is going to make another run of white owls with spear points and bails.

I wasn’t in the traditional state of mind when the 68 was last built, I️ don’t recall...

No cryptic clue, Colin. I got out my small collection of #68s to compare to the bigger-brother #35s, and thought it would be entertaining to post them.
Anyone recall the name of a thread for #68s??
I guess I could start a new one, but it is better to add to an existing one IMO.

Back