GEC #86 2021: Angus Jack, 2AB, Spring Street Barlow (BF Knife)

Ok so this one looks awesome and leaves me with a question. And i apologize if this is somewhere else, but is it still possible to get in on drops or place a preorder? I've only ever really traded or used the secondary market, but these look too awesome to let slip by.

Ok so this one looks awesome and leaves me with a question. And i apologize if this is somewhere else, but is it still possible to get in on drops or place a preorder? I've only ever really traded or used the secondary market, but these look too awesome to let slip by.
here yyou can find the GEC Distributors/Dealers

was any one expecting a steak knife? I just saw this on a group and thought the blade would have some teeth.

Last edited:
Wow, I might have to try and get one of these. I do sort of wish it was a black ebony (I’m a sucker for black ebony). I love the blade choice and shield. I’ll have to keep my eyes 👀 out to see if I can catch a drop.

These look great! I'm hoping the light and dark covers are released in 2 separate batches and not just one batch with luck of the draw. They're both nice but I think I prefer the well done version.

Back