GEC #86 2021: Angus Jack, 2AB, Spring Street Barlow (BF Knife)

This #86 was re-covered in ebony by BF's own glennbad, and is a gift from my friend Paul (Jakeywax31), both of whom I suspect would appreciate me not pinging them every time I post it. 🤔😆

This is the end of a long search for my perfect Barlow, and an outstandingly generous gift from Paul which features equally outstanding artistry from Glenn. 😍

haP60EO.jpg

This #86 was re-covered in ebony by BF's own glennbad, and is a gift from my friend Paul (Jakeywax31), both of whom I suspect would appreciate me not pinging them every time I post it. 🤔😆

This is the end of a long search for my perfect Barlow, and an outstandingly generous gift from Paul which features equally outstanding artistry from Glenn. 😍

haP60EO.jpg
Much better.

haP60EO.jpg

where they able to rescale with out taking it apart?

ah, however it was done, it was done masterfully. im still considering reengraving the art work of the bolster on my assembled 86

Back