GEC Your Best of The BIG BOYS!

IMG_2080.jpg~original

Sarah, that is absolutely beautiful.

And it has such beautiful "little hands!"[emoji12]

Thanks, and: Har. :p

My choice was to to continue to fuss and shield and contemplate (again!) building a light box thingy, or take what pictures I could-- hands and all!-- and get on with enjoying the knife.

[As I'm sure you're aware, the bolsters are a bear to stay out of, and/or selfie magnets. Take your pick!]

:D

~ P.

Thanks, and: Har. :p

My choice was to to continue to fuss and shield and contemplate (again!) building a light box thingy, or take what pictures I could-- hands and all!-- and get on with enjoying the knife.

[As I'm sure you're aware, the bolsters are a bear to stay out of, and/or selfie magnets. Take your pick!]

~ P.

Knife definitely looks bigger than hands. ;)

But what I want to know is if a Whaler will make my butt look big? :confused: :eek: :D

Thanks, and: Har. [emoji14]

~ P.
The Whalers luv their owners so much they want us to share the picture with them[emoji18]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My very best GEC of all. The nice thing about these big guys is once you're used to carrying them, you can never lose them. I'm so used to having it in my right pocket that if I were to lay it down and walk away, I'd start stumbling to the left!
dMd9KVHh.jpg

My very best GEC of all. The nice thing about these big guys is once you're used to carrying them, you can never lose them. I'm so used to having it in my right pocket that if I were to lay it down and walk away, I'd start stumbling to the left!
dMd9KVHh.jpg

Dont go swimming with that thing!

Nice one James.Big and beautiful and expensive now.I should have got one of the two blades.

Anyone catch the 46 Whaler with genuine stag handles on everyone's favorite auction site, recently finished. I think this is the most I have seen realized for a Whaler. Wow!

I'm out of town, but I'll have to set mine up, nearly all that big. Favorite is the 1865 in Glitter Gold. I don't like it on anything else, but on that slender frame, it just works for me.

Back