Get Progunner out of the dog house sale!

APC said:
To Progunner -
First I have to say I was blow away by the collection on your website. Thanks for sharing. Busse should pay you for advertisements of their products. I have a question for you, if you will pardon my somewhat limited knowledge of Busse blades at the moment. I am looking for one of the )probably) newer Busse's that would have some curves or shape in the handle (perhaps in a tan or light color) and I would like it to actually "say Busse" somewhere on it. Size probably midrange 5-7 ' blade; the thicker, the better. Do you have anything for sale that might fit that bill? If so/not, any recommendations on what to buy that would fit this? Do you think you are going to the Indy show this year and take any to sell? - APC

APC,

What you see in the collection photo is what I have, minus a few now. If I don't have anything for sale that catches your fancy, then I don't know who will. :D If you are looking for something in the 5-7" range I would go to the Busse website right now and take a hard look at the Satin Jack Tac. I have handle the SJ Tac at Blade for the last few years and it is one sweet set up. I won't say the handle feels better than that of the older SJs, it is just different. Everyone hand is different, so I can't say what would feel better to you. I hope that helps.

Progunner said:
Back at you Rick. Thanks!

EU17 arrived today. Hmm. I think this is my new favorite handle. I'd love to find something like this but in a satin blade during the next EXTRAVAGANZA.

Rick - Figuring the cost of a piggyback sheath for this and a desert AS

P. S. Thanks, Porkgunner!

rbmcmjr said:
EU17 arrived today. Hmm. I think this is my new favorite handle. I'd love to find something like this but in a satin blade during the next EXTRAVAGANZA.

Rick - Figuring the cost of a piggyback sheath for this and a desert AS

P. S. Thanks, Porkgunner!

Glad to know it landed and that it is liked. Now how about someone give these other way ward blades a happy home? ;)

Bumped up with the last of the price drops. I'll be taking them elsewhere in a week or two if they are still unspoken for. :)

Get em back up there.

Strabs, that is a coon and not a coyote. Never for sale my friend! :)

I am interested in purchasing Busse, but I have specific things I am looking for that I cannot really tell from the photographs and I am not knowledgable about the products and lines you show to really know if they fit my specifications. If you are willing to converse with a novice on the subject, I am a very potential buyer. I am looking for a medium to large knife, thicker the blade the better. I would like a curve in the knife; not the straight versions. Colors and/or designs on the handle and blade would be preferred such as a sandy or green would be great. I also would like the knife to actually say or refer to Busse in print somewhere on the knife. I think a steel-heart might be one that I would like, as I have seen one. Any interest in helping me to buy from you? The one in the photo that I liked the most says Busse # 35 on it. Anything left like that?

Back