Give A Way, one ounce of Silver Bullion

Well guys, just released from the Hospital. I took all I had will draw three pririzes starting on Sat.I will pick the top three numbers using a random number generator

Good luck Saturday!!!!! Wish the prizes could have been bigger............

Well guys, just released from the Hospital. I took all I had will draw three pririzes starting on Sat.I will pick the top three numbers using a random number generator

Good luck Saturday!!!!! Wish the prizes could have been bigger............
Man, you're honestly being a little too generous. I don't know you personally like some of these guys probably do, but what really matters is that youre okay. Take your time, and don't worry about any of it.

Ira, I'm glad to hear you're out of the hospital.

I'm in, really who could pass up a chance at some silver. lol

Prayers up from the west coast for ya buddy!

Wow! Glad to hear your out of the hospital!
Best wishes and prayers for you and your family.

Going to start at 1300. I will pm the winner and he she will decide , GOOOOOOOOOOOD LuckKKKKKKKKK

Number one winner is Ken C. I will PM you the three first choices.

PM back your chooice

Congrats Ken! :thumbup:

Ira, all the best and some prayers sent your way. Take care.

Glad to hear you are out of the hospital, I hate hospitals.

Honestly don't care if I win, but I have an Enlan EL-02B I'd like to donate to winner #3

Wow! Thanks, Ira! Glad you're doing much better!

Number one is Ken C.............first prize is choice of silver bullion, aa 2015 Silver American Eagle. 1889 Morgan Dollar (EF 40) or silver bullion, less than one ounce
Number Two is Kohaii99
Number Three is Protourist
SLG 98

So guys pick your choice, PM your Pick and PM me with your choice and shipping info. I will get them out this week

Pleased to meet you Wolfmann601!
Only popping in to say hello, glad your out of the hospital,
and hoping you're going to keep feeling better!!

Back