Give A Way, one ounce of Silver Bullion

Number one is Ken C
Number Two is Kohaii99
Number Three is Protourist

Congrats guys and welcome back Ira. ;) :)

There IS a FOURTH prize. As soon as I get it together I will name it......

There IS a FOURTH prize. As soon as I get it together I will name it......

You coming back as healthy as possible and hanging around for a good long time would be a great prize package.

Congrats to the winners.
Thanks for the G.A.W. Ira.
Hoping you keep improving.

As soon as I hear from STeven we can wrap this us.

THERE is a Boobey prize that came up but not yet picked. Could be better than them all or worthless. So, between now and the winners all notifying they won feel free to take a chance!!!

This silver was saved/gifted/panhandled in hopes I could finish phase 4 to Philly, and CT. It just did not happen so what better use than to return kit to find knives................. SO THERE WILL BE ONE MORE WINNER!!!!

Number one is Ken C.............first prize is choice of silver bullion, aa 2015 Silver American Eagle. 1889 Morgan Dollar (EF 40) or silver bullion, less than one ounce
Number Two is Kohaii99
Number Three is Protourist
SLG 98

So guys pick your choice, PM your Pick and PM me with your choice and shipping info. I will get them out this week

Surprise me.
Thank you, Ira. If there is anything we can do, just say the word.

Congrats to the winners, and thank you for the generous give away!!! :thumbup:

Cool I came in 4th..;)

If anyone knows me I love Booby prizes...:D

Thanks Ira...

Ira, I'm hearing you are back in the hospital? Update us as you are able please?

A package arrived today. Thank you Ira. A Morgan dollar is totally cool.

Congrats to the winners. Thanks for a great GAW. I hope your recovery is quick and uneventful!

Well, just got paroled yet again. Not sure where this is going to end up but no matter what I have had a great ride,

To the winners, I hope all the Bling arrived in one piece, if not let me know ASAP.

To those in contact with my wife and to those who send get well wishes......................THANK YOU!!!

Back