Got my very first Spyderco. :] Your newest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E6XfIII.jpg

At the moment this is my most recent (and only) Spyderco, but I've got s new one on the way from Finland soonish

Wish my mom could appreciate a fine Spydie...
I finally found a folder that The Chef (my love) would carry; the Ladybug . . . in purple natch' ;)
She likes it because she doesn't have to use a nail nick to open it and it is very small so fits into small pockets. ( I can hear her say "You know how women's clothes are; no pockets / so impractical".
Ha, ha she just said thanks for that knife and I don't think she realizes I'm posting about it. We're linked; what can I say.
IMG_5102.JPG
I carried it a few days to be sure there were no probs and to see if I liked the purple enough to get one for me. I really like purple but in the end decided it wasn't for me and I like the ZDP-189 and the British Racing Green in my other knives so I opted for that Ladybug for me. There hasn't been a day it hasn't been in my pocket ever since. It's there now. Good stuff; the Ladybug isn't just for Women. :thumbsup:
IMG_5126.jpg

My first and only Spyderco knife is a Delica4 FFG with standard black FRN scales. Decent knife. I like the VG-10 steel. I never carry it these days, but it got some use shortly after I bought it when doing some minor carpentry chores around the house.
I'm sorry I forgot, what is your EDC(s) these days ?

Not only that, but thanks to @NickShabazz the Delica has become the unit of measurement for size comparisons in the world of knives. Who needs the imperial or the metric system? I now measure distances in Delicas.
And not only THAT but he rated it The Best Folding Knife Ever ! He had a whole big multi video shoot out and when it was all over the Delica was left standing !

Great Spydie. Did you trade your Buck 110 for it?
Yes! :)
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
gasp . . .
. . . .
I can't imagine trading away my classic 110. It has just always been there since I went out in the world to make my way, moved by myself to a different city at 21.
I don't carry it (much) but . . .
Traded off your 110 . . .
Having one must be a guy thing.
I do walk leaning to one side from the weight when I carry it but . . .
Traded off your 110 . . . :( o_O
(( :) ))

Very cool, @dkb45! :] Do you have photos of the dyed blue scales? It would be neat to see what that looks like! but no worries of course. ^_^
20160910_182741_zps1zrmdqv7.jpg

I'm the previous owner who did the dye job on his scales. Teal RIT. I think they look great. I love that it maintains its translucent quality.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
gasp . . .
. . . .
I can't imagine trading away my classic 110. It has just always been there since I went out in the world to make my way, moved by myself to a different city at 21.
I don't carry it (much) but . . .
Traded off your 110 . . .
Having one must be a guy thing.
I do walk leaning to one side from the weight when I carry it but . . .
Traded off your 110 . . . :( o_O
(( :) ))

I still have one! no worries ;) It isn't a guy thing at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back