1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Green Para2's are back

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by MCM, Mar 27, 2014.

1. MCM

MCM

Feb 9, 2002
    Just a heads up.

2. Barman1

Barman1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 21, 2013
    At KnifeWorks. Thanks for the info, mine's on the way. :thumbup:

3. nccole

nccole

Jun 2, 2011
    Got one, thanks. Probably will get one of the early ones.

4. folder geek

folder geek Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Got one. Now I can see what all the fuss is about and I don't have to pay ridiculous secondary prices. Thanks for the 411. Cheers

5. Invective

Invective

Jul 7, 2012
    Thanks for the heads up! I sold my old one and regretting it a bit so this is great news!

6. Brisket

Brisket

Aug 2, 2009
    MCM, this is my 2nd time to thank you this week for the heads up. First for the Stretch SB, which allowed me to order a backup and now for the one Para 2 Sprint I missed out on the first round and now have on the way. Those and the 2 knives I picked up on the exchange and another on ebay are making this a joyous and painful month. I love you like a brother and hope that you don't take it the wrong way if I have to put you on my ignore list for awhile. :)

7. stevewest

stevewest

Nov 25, 2006
    MCM - a big thank you to you for this post. I ran out of rat hole money when the Para sprints were coming out on the market and really wanted one of these. According to the info, I am in. Thanks again, Steve

8. fq55

fq55 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 1999
    Oh jeez. I clicked on this thread and ordered one. At least this is one spyderco I didn't miss out on.

9. JungleJim65

JungleJim65

Oct 25, 2013
    Just ordered one, thank you much for the heads up.

10. Ken44

Ken44

Jun 29, 2005
    Thanks for giving Blade Forum members a heads up.
    I don't see them having any left by this time tomorrow, so I hope the people that want one are checking in on the forums.

11. Rusty351

Rusty351 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Thanks mate appreciate the heads up on this

12. Lebowski22

Lebowski22 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Crud. Now I have one on order as well.

Thanks for the heads up. I was just on knifeworks last night and saw they were unavailable. I resolved myself to looking for a sprint run 2nd hand. Now it's all mine and for the approximate price of a regular para.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  13. three2seven

three2seven Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2014
    Got one, this will be my first PM2. Very excited!

14. Munchy

Munchy

Feb 28, 2013
    The next week is going to be like an extended Christmas!! Four super juicy knives in the mail... all Spyderco :cool:

15. Jibbles

Jibbles

Mar 6, 2013
    Thank you so much for the heads up! I was not expecting to buy yet ANOTHER knife since I just got a Yojimbo 2 and GB, but I definitely could not let this one pass me up.

16. 1SHOT1KILL

1SHOT1KILL

Mar 28, 2009
    I picked one up during the first run and carry it regularly...for those who get in on this you won't regret it. This is one of the greatest PM2s going. (excluding the S90V/CF edition)

17. jstn

jstn Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Appreciate the heads up, I ordered one! Great price too, not much more than a regular PM2!

18. Battle Proof

Battle Proof

Mar 25, 2014
    If I wanted to order one, Who do I order from? Thanks, Battle

Add: 10-22 that. I see, that's been answered.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  19. Bimmer1

Bimmer1 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2000
    Looks like the small batch shipping next week is sold out. I didn't notice the website saying "pre order only" when they first launched them today. Unless I missed it.

20. MCM

MCM

Feb 9, 2002
    Your right. Those 220 are gone. The last 180 are now up for pre-order.