Green Para2's are back

At KnifeWorks. Thanks for the info, mine's on the way. :thumbup:

Got one. Now I can see what all the fuss is about and I don't have to pay ridiculous secondary prices. Thanks for the 411. Cheers

MCM, this is my 2nd time to thank you this week for the heads up. First for the Stretch SB, which allowed me to order a backup and now for the one Para 2 Sprint I missed out on the first round and now have on the way. Those and the 2 knives I picked up on the exchange and another on ebay are making this a joyous and painful month. I love you like a brother and hope that you don't take it the wrong way if I have to put you on my ignore list for awhile. :)

MCM - a big thank you to you for this post. I ran out of rat hole money when the Para sprints were coming out on the market and really wanted one of these. According to the info, I am in. Thanks again, Steve

Oh jeez. I clicked on this thread and ordered one. At least this is one spyderco I didn't miss out on.

Thanks for giving Blade Forum members a heads up.
I don't see them having any left by this time tomorrow, so I hope the people that want one are checking in on the forums.

Crud. Now I have one on order as well.

Thanks for the heads up. I was just on knifeworks last night and saw they were unavailable. I resolved myself to looking for a sprint run 2nd hand. Now it's all mine and for the approximate price of a regular para.

Last edited:
The next week is going to be like an extended Christmas!! Four super juicy knives in the mail... all Spyderco :cool:

Thank you so much for the heads up! I was not expecting to buy yet ANOTHER knife since I just got a Yojimbo 2 and GB, but I definitely could not let this one pass me up.

I picked one up during the first run and carry it regularly...for those who get in on this you won't regret it. This is one of the greatest PM2s going. (excluding the S90V/CF edition)

Appreciate the heads up, I ordered one! Great price too, not much more than a regular PM2!

If I wanted to order one, Who do I order from? Thanks, Battle

Add: 10-22 that. I see, that's been answered.

Last edited:
Looks like the small batch shipping next week is sold out. I didn't notice the website saying "pre order only" when they first launched them today. Unless I missed it.

Thanks for giving Blade Forum members a heads up.
I don't see them having any left by this time tomorrow, so I hope the people that want one are checking in on the forums.

Your right. Those 220 are gone. The last 180 are now up for pre-order.

Back