Grips Etc Discontinued?

S30V is OK I guess, but something like this....M390 in a flat grind would be even more betterer.
DSC00010-X2.jpg

Interesting! So are you guys introducing new blade shapes to the Griptilian line? I always thought the old blackwater model would've sold well. Drop point with a thumb hole. A spearpoint would be neat.

I kept hoping they would modify the 761 to make tip up carry possible but they never did. It was just about perfect but tip down only is a deal breaker for me.

Are all the black blade mini grips discontinued? If so that would be disappointing.

Are all the black blade mini grips discontinued? If so that would be disappointing.

No, just the 154CM versions. You will still be able to get the black blade mini grips in the new S30V versions.

Wonder if changes will keep them from fitting in Wilkins scales?
Glad I have 2 Ritters in Wilkins grips a grey G10 20cv Grip and about to put a 551-1702 M390 Grip in a set of Wilkins Grips.

I think they just changed the blade steel — and the grind on the sheep’s foot blade.

I think they just changed the blade steel — and the grind on the sheep’s foot blade.

That's my understanding, too. AFAIK, there's no change in the basics of the knife, just the blade steel and grind for the entry-level Grips.

Back